Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Swoosh is starting to list more and more kits...going to be broke soon.
laugh.gif

at least you're not paying as much as the rest of us. I'd go crazy with that kind of discount. I already need to calm down with the purchases.

Swoosh is starting to list more and more kits...going to be broke soon.
laugh.gif

at least you're not paying as much as the rest of us. I'd go crazy with that kind of discount. I already need to calm down with the purchases.

i didnt really have any intentions of buying that new utd kit, but those champions patches reeaaaaallly set it off 
pimp.gif

i didnt really have any intentions of buying that new utd kit, but those champions patches reeaaaaallly set it off 
pimp.gif

Is mmsports.com legit cant find the 3rd roma kit anywhere in my size but here. Smh for expecting the jersey to hit a major discount.

Is mmsports.com legit cant find the 3rd roma kit anywhere in my size but here. Smh for expecting the jersey to hit a major discount.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

yeah they're legit. How do kappa jerseys fit as opposed to adidas and nike?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

yeah they're legit. How do kappa jerseys fit as opposed to adidas and nike?

Lol Kappa runs 2 sizes small, I wear XL Nike and Adidas and in Kappa I need 3XL cause they're SKIN tight.

they had a few that i wanted but all they had was a 2X, i guess i can buy them after all
laugh.gif

also, has anyone heard of firstsportmall.com? The site says they only sell authentic items but it seems too good to be true with their prices. Might buy one just to see if its real or not and if not i'll just send it back

Lol Kappa runs 2 sizes small, I wear XL Nike and Adidas and in Kappa I need 3XL cause they're SKIN tight.

they had a few that i wanted but all they had was a 2X, i guess i can buy them after all
laugh.gif

also, has anyone heard of firstsportmall.com? The site says they only sell authentic items but it seems too good to be true with their prices. Might buy one just to see if its real or not and if not i'll just send it back

Thanks needsomejays, have you ordered from there?

The other site i posted is the Kappa official site i think? but why those it say Gigastore or something of that nature when i look at their products? Oh yea one more question, it allows me to customize the jersey but doesn't specify if its authentic lettering? any one have experience with the site???

http://www.kappastore.com/uk/home.asp

Thanks needsomejays, have you ordered from there?

The other site i posted is the Kappa official site i think? but why those it say Gigastore or something of that nature when i look at their products? Oh yea one more question, it allows me to customize the jersey but doesn't specify if its authentic lettering? any one have experience with the site???

http://www.kappastore.com/uk/home.asp

anyone know where I can find a barcelona 2008-10 home name/number xavi or messi set. I've been looking for one for awhile now. 

anyone know where I can find a barcelona 2008-10 home name/number xavi or messi set. I've been looking for one for awhile now. 

Back
Top Bottom