Official Soccer Jersey Thread

anybody else see this? Tim Howard camo jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everton-11-12-le-coq-sportif-home-football-shirt-g.jpg

Say it aint so 
indifferent.gif

Home and third kit are the only ones i might consider.  ( btw not sure if these are official)

Say it aint so 
indifferent.gif

Home and third kit are the only ones i might consider.  ( btw not sure if these are official)

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Say it aint so 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Our kits have been on a downfall since 09/10 season

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Say it aint so 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
Our kits have been on a downfall since 09/10 season

where do you guys get the patches? I bought the new black Mexico jersey off eastbay because I had a free gift card but so since I've been wanting it (but with Gio) i bought it anyways. I want to return it and buy it elsewhere with the name but if I can do it myself for cheaper, why not.

where do you guys get the patches? I bought the new black Mexico jersey off eastbay because I had a free gift card but so since I've been wanting it (but with Gio) i bought it anyways. I want to return it and buy it elsewhere with the name but if I can do it myself for cheaper, why not.

^^ Damn I need one, still haven't heard anything about the supposed black 3rd for Man U, so I guess this will have to do.

^^ Damn I need one, still haven't heard anything about the supposed black 3rd for Man U, so I guess this will have to do.

Back
Top Bottom