Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know if Portugal got new font/namesets for this years kits? I got the new black one and am looking for a nameset.

Can I get a Legit check on these patches

Desperately looking for an authentic BombPop. Are the ones floating around Ross authentics or replicas?

If anyone comes across a medium Bomb Pop and/or Waldo, I'd really appreciate the oop. I've been looking at all the Ross' I come across and haven't found one yet.

Ross Katy Mills (Houston/Katy) has a 2014 USA home (small) and various boys size 2014/2015 Man Utd homes.

Can anyone point me in a Chicharito 2XL away mexico jersey? Looking for a birthday present

Last edited:
That looks like a euro tag. The nike europe tags have smaller fonts than us tags.

After looking at another jersey on eBay that had a better picture of a tag like this, that's what I figured. I just recently found a website that has the authentic home jersey and I decided to purchase it. But if I can find a legit one on eBay for almost $100 cheaper and it's legit, then I'm returning the one I just purchased haha.

Put the Pogba name set on this weekend. Came out great thanks to everyone that helped me out with instructions to put it on.

It appears as if authentic 2014/15 Barcelona home jerseys are showing up at Ross. If somebody could track me down a Large, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom