Official Soccer Jersey Thread

It's the pink 14/15 away jersey. They only had one left in a medium. I saw a couple usa polo whites but nothing else really. It is really hit or miss. I've been looking for the last month
The jerseys of USA how much was? Do you know if it had in size SMALL? I wish was in USA hahaha

Does anyone know where I can find this PSG kit at?
this is a training kit

maybe it's on the PSG official website?

No rosses near me have anything...anyone able to oop a barcelona match issue L would be much appreciated..

just got the pics from my buddy who presses my stuff for me. everything came out awesome. cant wait to get em all shipped back. :nthat:

authentic france 2014 pogba away, replica "bomb pop" landon, player issue centennial landon

player issue waldo landon, authentic netherlands 2014 away RVP, replica 2014 home bayern schwein

player issue waldo gooch

replica germany (all 3) muller home with match details from the final, lahm & klose away with match details from semis

Last edited:
^nice. where did you get the USA namesets for the waldos and centennial?

got very lucky with some good friends haha. managed to get em all at different points in the last few months brand new in their sporting ID bags still sealed for good prices.

Went by Ross on my lunch break and they had no Barca jerseys.

If anyone comes across an XL Barca home authentic at their local Ross hit a Brodie up.

Does anyone know anything about seller vjersey88 on eBay? I see a couple kits that i like but seems too good to be true.

Does anyone know anything about seller vjersey88 on eBay? I see a couple kits that i like but seems too good to be true.
Haven't purchased anything from him, but I asked for measurements on a couple jerseys and he was very helpful and quick to reply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom