Yeah, I saw the kit back in December.
laugh.gif

yeah i saw it a while back too, i just didnt think it would ever come true
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

oh, and thanks to all your help i threw this together today
smile.gif
coulda turned out better, although i think the only problems with it is alignment, but other than that i think its not too bad for my first time

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Yeah, I saw the kit back in December.
laugh.gif

yeah i saw it a while back too, i just didnt think it would ever come true
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smile.gif
coulda turned out better, although i think the only problems with it is alignment, but other than that i think its not too bad for my first time

Originally Posted by needsomejays

smile.gif

maybe it's just me,but the number could've been lower i think...just a little bit more spacing given below the name...
still looks good though for your first time...props...
pimp.gif

and yesterday i just had the LFP patch removed on my Barca kit...

will post pics when i'm done with it...

smile.gif

maybe it's just me,but the number could've been lower i think...just a little bit more spacing given below the name...
pimp.gif

and yesterday i just had the LFP patch removed on my Barca kit...

will post pics when i'm done with it...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

smile.gif
pimp.gif
nah i completely agree with you, i didnt tape it down in place or anything, the number somehow moved up and to the left during the process, not sure how
laugh.gif
but hey, it still looks pretty good, no complaints here, cant wait to do some more
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

smile.gif
pimp.gif
nah i completely agree with you, i didnt tape it down in place or anything, the number somehow moved up and to the left during the process, not sure how
laugh.gif
but hey, it still looks pretty good, no complaints here, cant wait to do some more
happy.gif

Yeah you'll get better with the namekits, I only messed up on 1 kit and it was my 09/10 Maicon ls home, I held the iron down too long because I got distracted and it burnt the shirt.
frown.gif

Yeah you'll get better with the namekits, I only messed up on 1 kit and it was my 09/10 Maicon ls home, I held the iron down too long because I got distracted and it burnt the shirt.
frown.gif

Finally here
pimp.gif

4kxjlc.jpg
e1et0z.jpg

The only thing I'm worried about is the edge on the "R" on the back has started to separate already
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any idea or what I can use to stick it together again?
nerd.gif

Finally here
pimp.gif

4kxjlc.jpg
e1et0z.jpg

The only thing I'm worried about is the edge on the "R" on the back has started to separate already
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any idea or what I can use to stick it together again?
nerd.gif

damn should have ordered that LS Real in a small when i had a chance.. all sold out 
30t6p3b.gif

Just cover with a pillow case and reheat.. should go right  back

damn should have ordered that LS Real in a small when i had a chance.. all sold out 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

30t6p3b.gif

worldsoccershop.com has a full size run still

Originally Posted by beans718

30t6p3b.gif

worldsoccershop.com has a full size run still

Back
Top Bottom