Official Soccer Jersey Thread

As a Pool fan, going to have to fully advise you to not buy that jersey 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think i'm gonna get it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought I had something special with the USL patch as I was under the impression that it wasn't sold to the public. I soon found out through a guy on a Ross Facebook group that you can buy these on uni-sport.com. Too bad I won't be able to wear it because the Roughnecks Admiral jersey has the most awkward fit of any jersey I'd ever worn, even more awkward than Kappa. It's super short in the front and looks like early 80s belly shirt.

Yeah when I interned for USL last summer people were always inquiring about getting patches for their jerseys. uni-sport also has the official lettering available too. Sac Republic Lotto sizing is about 2 sizes off too from what I've heard. Still gonna cop one before the season ends so I can use my 40% off.

Are they player issue or replica?

I was hoping they'd be closer to the $18 the long sleeve replicas are.

the balo's showing up are replicas. $120 retail (85 or 90 for the jersey + 30-35 for the nameset i believe). i grabbed a medium at my store for $21.99 but I kinda wish it was a large. the medium is way tighter than adidas and nike replica mediums. hoping for a local guy to swap me. its wearable but looks like a skintight nike compression shirt :lol:

Last edited:

Bundesliga kicks off today!  Who do you think can take the crown away from Bayern Munich? 
If Dortmund plays like they did today they can keep it close. But I love this collection. I've been wanting to do a Japanese player in Bundesliga collection for a while so salute!

nice henry jersey. he had some great goals in that one. 

no shade but is it me or are the words slanted under the numbers. id still wear it though

blank nike goleiro (GK) SS jerseys are popping up at ross. gonna grab a grey with pink stripes on the arm and build a juve buffon home serie a GK shirt as well as the black one and make a juve buffon CL. hoping I can pull it off, will definitely update on how it goes.

Looking for some jerseys from last year like Juventus (Home) and Bayern (Away) and I feel like I looked everywhere for my size (small). Any leads for a decent price? 

Looking for some jerseys from last year like Juventus (Home) and Bayern (Away) and I feel like I looked everywhere for my size (small). Any leads for a decent price? 
Those are two of the hardest to find in any sizes.

PDS has the Bayern in all sizes but it is still 90$.

Can only find the Juve at CFS XL/XXL only.

Those are two of the hardest to find in any sizes.

PDS has the Bayern in all sizes but it is still 90$.

Can only find the Juve at CFS XL/XXL only.
Thanks! I feel like I looked everywhere and it might be a little too late for me. Kicking myself for not buying the 2013 Juve from CFS when they had 20% off

Does anyone know where I can get 2015/2016 PSG home Name sets? I'm located in Toronto Canada if anyone knows locally or even somehwere that ships to Canada.

Thanks in advance

^ No problem man!

I hope they still have some good stock when I get paid this week and its my birthday on Thursday so hopefully get some cash to place an order this week :wink:

I wouldn't get a name on Milan as they have no one worthy to put on the back of it.

As for the Unions Le Toux for sure! Is there even another option!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom