Official Soccer Jersey Thread

In Hong Kong for work and they have so much better shops than what I can find around Northern California. You can spend hours looking through all the stuff they have. Even the Adidas and Nike stores offer so much more and the presentation is better.

Found this at a local shop. Now tracking down a galatico nameset will be hard.

Also brought along some Ross finds to complete them here. Just putting the name sets and patches will cost more than what I paid for the jerseys :rolleyes

Hey guys, just ordered an angelino nycfc authentic jersey from fanatics. I'm concerned about the customization. Does anyone know if each kit retailer does their own customization? ( (Basically I want to make sure the customization is done correctly). 

Didn't know this thread existed! I will share a couple kits I've collected over the years

In Hong Kong for work and they have so much better shops than what I can find around Northern California. You can spend hours looking through all the stuff they have. Even the Adidas and Nike stores offer so much more and the presentation is better.

Found this at a local shop. Now tracking down a galatico nameset will be hard.

Also brought along some Ross finds to complete them here. Just putting the name sets and patches will cost more than what I paid for the jerseys
eyes.gif
I currently live in HK.  Yes we have the lowest retail prices for Nike and Adidas products on this planet... But we also have one of the highest prices for patches and prints.  (Except Premier League I guess)

I currently live in HK.  Yes we have the lowest retail prices for Nike and Adidas products on this planet... But we also have one of the highest prices for patches and prints.  (Except Premier League I guess)

What shops do you go to in hk? I've been to 3 sfalos, kitroom, futbol trends, and the one shop on Nelson street. I've also been to a few random ones in high rises in Mong kok. Did I miss anything?

What shops do you go to in hk? I've been to 3 sfalos, kitroom, futbol trends, and the one shop on Nelson street. I've also been to a few random ones in high rises in Mong kok. Did I miss anything?
SFALO and Futbol Trend are the most expensive ones lol.  But of course they are more comfortable to walk around in.

The fair price ones are usually upstairs like Kitroom.

My favorites are Shoot Soccer and Prokicker.  They have the best printing skills in town in my opinion.  All in Mongkok.  Think I got at least 30 from these 2 combined last season.  Plus whenever I buy separate shirts/name sets from UK sites, I always go there for printing.

Where did you get that neymar nameset? I've been looking for that one forever
The shop was able to find that for me too. They do great work, like someone pointed out the nameset on my Toure jersey isnt curved like its supposed to be but thats the frist mistake they've ever made with me and i've been going there for a while.

goleiro purchased. buffon nameset, serie a tim patch, scudetto, juve crest all have been ordered. my buddy with a print shop is making the jeep front sponsor for me. will post after it's all done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom