Official Soccer Jersey Thread

theres some guy on eBay mysoccerstore. I always order from him. He charges $21 for a name set and less for just a sponsor. He's in Malaysia though so it takes about 2 weeks to get to you. Thats if you're in the states. 

thanks, looks like he's selling fake namesets though. my buddy is gonna use the same material as sporting ID to cut my JEEP sponsor and said its only gonna run me $8-10 so I'm just gonna go through him. thank you though man

Sadly I need to wait til Thursday to put these on

theres some guy on eBay mysoccerstore. I always order from him. He charges $21 for a name set and less for just a sponsor. He's in Malaysia though so it takes about 2 weeks to get to you. Thats if you're in the states. 
well...unless you are good with those counterfeits....

Kitroom is fine except the boss is sometimes a little too confident about his skills and knowledge and does not bother to do detailed measurements unless you remind them.  I'm big on following real world print positioning so for really precious items I don't go there.

Price is very fair but consider them a "mass production" shop.  Very busy all the time too, long wait.
Yeah well I go there cause it's right at the MTR station so it's convenient lol.

Do you recommend Shoot Soccer?

Yeah well I go there cause it's right at the MTR station so it's convenient lol.

Do you recommend Shoot Soccer?
Yes I go there most often.  Very friendly too.  The only issue is that being a relatively new store, they do not have stuff before 14/15 season.

Japan kit is nice, I really wanted an Olympic Brazil kit but was never able to track one down. Wish they would have been made available to the public, like the Olympic Mexico ones were

Did you order straight from the United store for the Beckham jersey? Trying to get a personalized jersey with the Cup printing instead of the EPL printing. 
Nope, all local stores here ordered the default Beckham print separately for customers.  Adidas knew there would be huge demand for that lol.

Back
Top Bottom