Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

you mean they didn't offer it? if that was the case, that's dumb considering they offered the patch
smokin.gif

Here's the thing they did offer free customization, but I emailed them to see if it would be official lettering and numbering but never got a reply. So I said F' it and just orderd it like that. Plus I dig the long sleeve haven't seen it anywhere. 

you mean they didn't offer it? if that was the case, that's dumb considering they offered the patch
smokin.gif

Here's the thing they did offer free customization, but I emailed them to see if it would be official lettering and numbering but never got a reply. So I said F' it and just orderd it like that. Plus I dig the long sleeve haven't seen it anywhere. 

Originally Posted by gunitg23

EyeSeeSoles how does the kit fit and how long was the shipping ?

Def fits a size to small but I'm usually a medium and got a large, the sleeves are a bit loose being longed sleeved but its straight. Shipping was fast as hell man. Especially considering it was international shipping. got it in less than a week.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

EyeSeeSoles how does the kit fit and how long was the shipping ?

Def fits a size to small but I'm usually a medium and got a large, the sleeves are a bit loose being longed sleeved but its straight. Shipping was fast as hell man. Especially considering it was international shipping. got it in less than a week.

Roma kits come with Serie A patches already applied to them, at least they did up to the 09/10 season.

Roma printing is easy to find...so you should just get it and do it yourself.

Roma kits come with Serie A patches already applied to them, at least they did up to the 09/10 season.

Roma printing is easy to find...so you should just get it and do it yourself.

KJ- nice Japan kits, congrats to the Womens NT

thanks fam. like i said earlier, i still wanna get the charirty jersey.
and DANNNNNG!!! i wish i could get that Corinthians jersey for the swoosh price. never knew they sold those online. 
pimp.gif

thanks fam. like i said earlier, i still wanna get the charirty jersey.
and DANNNNNG!!! i wish i could get that Corinthians jersey for the swoosh price. never knew they sold those online. 
pimp.gif

Guess im buying the lettering for the roma kit thanks Jada2001Retro, 20+ aint so bad i guess.

Guess im buying the lettering for the roma kit thanks Jada2001Retro, 20+ aint so bad i guess.

NASL's newest 2012 team- 
397773376.jpg
Wait? San Antonio's getting a team? Where can i get this? i can't wait to go to a game.. 

NASL's newest 2012 team- 
397773376.jpg
Wait? San Antonio's getting a team? Where can i get this? i can't wait to go to a game.. 

Back
Top Bottom