Official Soccer Jersey Thread

^^^^^
pimp.gif
X3

THE SAUNA- When I picked mine up I NEVER saw anything bigger than a LARGE. Actually all they only had SML amd LG's.

^^^^^
pimp.gif
X3

THE SAUNA- When I picked mine up I NEVER saw anything bigger than a LARGE. Actually all they only had SML amd LG's.

Keepie Uppie I see you with the Barca kits. Let me Show some Man U love real quick.
pimp.gif

Just got this and I must say the fit and jersey is amazing!

Keepie Uppie I see you with the Barca kits. Let me Show some Man U love real quick.
pimp.gif

Just got this and I must say the fit and jersey is amazing!

^^^^^
smokin.gif
 You had a chance to see CL Final part 2 and you ain't going- shame shame. I'm releagted to see Barca play America in 2 weeks.

^^^^^
smokin.gif
 You had a chance to see CL Final part 2 and you ain't going- shame shame. I'm releagted to see Barca play America in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^
smokin.gif

Don't rub it in
grin.gif
, I just didn' think key players would be there. BTW where is Chicharito cannot recall seeing him in any games lately?

^^^^^
smokin.gif

Don't rub it in
grin.gif
, I just didn' think key players would be there. BTW where is Chicharito cannot recall seeing him in any games lately?

I went to the Puma Store in Accra to get the Ghana home kit today, they were sold out. How you can be sold out of your own country's kit is beyond me but I was pretty mad. Its cheaper here then if I buy it when I get back to the USA

I went to the Puma Store in Accra to get the Ghana home kit today, they were sold out. How you can be sold out of your own country's kit is beyond me but I was pretty mad. Its cheaper here then if I buy it when I get back to the USA

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^^^^^
smokin.gif

Don't rub it in
grin.gif
He was on vacation, should be playing for the MLS All Star game vs ManU.

Nice kit though man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

^^^^^
smokin.gif

Don't rub it in
grin.gif
He was on vacation, should be playing for the MLS All Star game vs ManU.

Nice kit though man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had plans to go to the DC game but all the ticket broker's bought the decent tickets on the lower levels without the package garbage. I would have gone to the barca game in MIA if AC wuld have been the team. After seeing it switched to CA, I felt it wasn't worth the money/time to see a mexican club get crushed by the barca machine.

On the brighter side I am liking the way United have it going this pre season, Premiership can't start soon enough.

I had plans to go to the DC game but all the ticket broker's bought the decent tickets on the lower levels without the package garbage. I would have gone to the barca game in MIA if AC wuld have been the team. After seeing it switched to CA, I felt it wasn't worth the money/time to see a mexican club get crushed by the barca machine.

On the brighter side I am liking the way United have it going this pre season, Premiership can't start soon enough.

that man u jersey is pretty damn fresh.

just put an order in from onionbag.com....can't wait for my patches and goodies =D

that man u jersey is pretty damn fresh.

just put an order in from onionbag.com....can't wait for my patches and goodies =D

eyeseesoles, is that lextra printing?

just curious because you can see the hoops through the numbers.

eyeseesoles, is that lextra printing?

just curious because you can see the hoops through the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom