Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Decided to drive out to Woodbury Commons its an outlet mall like 45 minutes from manhattan and the adidas store had some ok bargains compared to some of the Ross stuff. Almost all the jerseys were $40 so I bought two. Thinking of putting Alaba and Villa on them.
Wow. $40 for the NYCFC jersey is a great deal. They didn't happen to have the long sleeve version of that, did they?

Decided to drive out to Woodbury Commons its an outlet mall like 45 minutes from manhattan and the adidas store had some ok bargains compared to some of the Ross stuff. Almost all the jerseys were $40 so I bought two. Thinking of putting Alaba and Villa on them.

Nice, I haven't found any jerseys in months here in my area. Hopefully this summer I get some good finds.

I never had a problem with the "Respect" patch coming off. Usually fake patches will come off easily. Or it could just mean it wasn't pressed on long enough?

United Megastore strikes again. Got mine there too. This is the second time in a row i've had a problem with them. Air bubbles all through the numbers last time I had to send that one back.

rwqk5g.jpg

Found this today on the other sleeve.

2ds4s55.jpg

Want To Buy

I'm from Indonesia, try for looking official Font Del Piero #10 for Jersey Juventus Home Season 2009 - 2010 UEFA Champions League Version.

Thanks

Like this (Picture from admc_llc ebay store)

oops sory, how to be post a picture / photo ?

Been lurking in here and I really want a USA bomb pop jersey in a size L. Not the super tight fitting authentic joint but the other one haha. Doesn't have to have a name and number. Where can I find this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom