Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I'll keep checking nearby Ross for some authentics. I've only see a Small and Medium bomb pops.

I wear a Large in the regular 3rds jersey so I'm assuming ill need an XL since the authentic fit so tight

if anyone finds a large in the bomb pop authentic/player issue version please let me know. I have a medium replica/stadium fit bnwt if you're interested in trading.

Last edited:
new pickups...

Some of my latest kits

Real Madrid Home 2013-14 w/ Ronaldo 11 (Raúl Testimonial)

Real Madrid Away 2009-10 w/ Ronaldo 9

Real Madrid 2010-11 Third w/ Angel Di Maria 22

Real Madrid 2012-13 Away w/ Ronaldo 7

PSV Eindhoven Home 1995-96 w/ Ronaldo 9

Last edited:
Where can I purchase a Ronaldo nameset for the grey away kit? At the departures lounge in Gatwick and they got a JD Sports. Good place for last minute kit shopping.

United Megastore strikes again. Got mine there too. This is the second time in a row i've had a problem with them. Air bubbles all through the numbers last time I had to send that one back.

rwqk5g.jpg

Found this today on the other sleeve.

2ds4s55.jpg

United megastore, along with barcelona's online store, and others,, is just Kitbag.com, at least if you're ordering from the US. Kitbag probably operates several other big team online stores in Europe, again, if you're ordering from outside Europe. I think if you live in Europe and order, the teams supply the merchandise through their own club stores.

The way you can tell it's Kitbag is by looking at how the store is formatted- for example, the layout and wording for customizing a jersey is exactly the same between sites, down to the "no return" disclaimer. The prices actually can be different between the team store front and kitbag' main site, interestingly, based on different promotions. As another example, Arsenal's online "USA store" is just worldsoccershop.

Anyway, wrt to your defective jersey, I also had a bad experience with kitbag (through the Official Barcelona site). I'm always wary of ordering customized jerseys online, particularly late in the season, because it's possible they might just use a previously returned blank jersey to customize and send to you. It's an easy way to get rid of returned stock. There's no real way you would know because the jersey would have to be removed from its factory bag to print the name/number anyway. Usually you get the printed jersey in the opened factory bag, but that bag could still have been previously returned too with the jersey. If the jersey is defective, I especially suspect it could be a return. Or it could just be horrible carelessness with operating the heat press or something else. Either way a bad experience and I'll never order a customization from kitbag again.

The United megastore sent me a jersey such as the one above where the Respect patch is peeling off. I sent them an email and claimed I was unhappy. Long story short, I experienced nothing short of great customer service. I sent them pictures, they offered me a refund or a new product, I like what I ordered and asked to have it replaced. They sent me a brand new jersey and it came out fine, I asked if they wanted the other one back, they said to keep it due to the inconvenience. That was a wonderful experience.

I've seen everyone saying they've picked up some nice deals at ross but I live in NYC, so does anyone know somewhere in the city that I can find similar deals. Thanks.
The availability of soccer jerseys in discount stores or even otherwise is fairly pathetic for a largely diverse city like nyc. Baseball, football fields are tore up all over the city with soccer played on them, and yet there's very few decent places to cop it's gear. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom