Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just scooped a Red 2010/11 MANU kit for the LOW at my local shop...

but I'm not sure who to get printed on the back.. I want a Chicharito kit, but I prefer his name in black/away lettering for some reason..

ehh. decisions.

Just scooped a Red 2010/11 MANU kit for the LOW at my local shop...

but I'm not sure who to get printed on the back.. I want a Chicharito kit, but I prefer his name in black/away lettering for some reason..

ehh. decisions.

EyeSeeSoles- Personally, it bothers me...but last year's Roma Kit was sick. Did you buy any of their training or bench gear?

T21D- Yo Fred...you know what it is...if i see any Milan players, I'll be right there holding down some guards for you to make that run to get Ibra's sig.

GIFSoup

EyeSeeSoles- Personally, it bothers me...but last year's Roma Kit was sick. Did you buy any of their training or bench gear?

T21D- Yo Fred...you know what it is...if i see any Milan players, I'll be right there holding down some guards for you to make that run to get Ibra's sig.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

GIFSoup
I just ended up not getting it, Got two others though and can't wait to receive them.To answer your question I did not buy any of there training gear, but roma has a lot of nice gear.
Shhhhh I would help you guys out with the security
laugh.gif
. Ibra is one of my favorite players.
pimp.gif

GIFSoup
I just ended up not getting it, Got two others though and can't wait to receive them.To answer your question I did not buy any of there training gear, but roma has a lot of nice gear.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJUVE

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So i want to get a Bojan kit but i really dont like the new roma kits so im going to get their last seasons away. Now the question is what number will Bojan wear?
Bojan Said he's going to take 14, in honor of Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff and his good friend Thiery Henry.  You can tell it's killing this kid to leave Barca.

He has no choice but to leave, Pep doesn't give him playing time. Enrique and Bojan will have an incredible relationship, and thus allowing both to return to Barca at the same time where he will become a key factor.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

So i want to get a Bojan kit but i really dont like the new roma kits so im going to get their last seasons away. Now the question is what number will Bojan wear?
Bojan Said he's going to take 14, in honor of Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff and his good friend Thiery Henry.  You can tell it's killing this kid to leave Barca.

He has no choice but to leave, Pep doesn't give him playing time. Enrique and Bojan will have an incredible relationship, and thus allowing both to return to Barca at the same time where he will become a key factor.

GIFSoup
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just an example: http://www.kappastore.com...01&colore_desc=Black

Kappa has always been on point and last seasons gear for Roma was ill. My best friend is a huge Roma fan and bought some of their jackets and stuff. I was kinda jealous and wish Milan had stuff like that.
mad.gif

GIFSoup
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just an example: http://www.kappastore.com...01&colore_desc=Black

Kappa has always been on point and last seasons gear for Roma was ill. My best friend is a huge Roma fan and bought some of their jackets and stuff. I was kinda jealous and wish Milan had stuff like that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Welp I got a new job...so I guess the kit collection is going to get even more out of hand now.
laugh.gif

congrats homie. hardest thing to do when you get a higher paying job or just a new one is saving.

i've been trying to save the last 6 months with my new job. hasn't happened yet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Welp I got a new job...so I guess the kit collection is going to get even more out of hand now.
laugh.gif

congrats homie. hardest thing to do when you get a higher paying job or just a new one is saving.

i've been trying to save the last 6 months with my new job. hasn't happened yet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OthelloxTwon - I've been eyeing that jacket for awhile, roma gear is to expensive though.

Jada2001Retro - Congratulations on the new job, don't buy any roma kits I will be extra salty.

OthelloxTwon - I've been eyeing that jacket for awhile, roma gear is to expensive though.

Jada2001Retro - Congratulations on the new job, don't buy any roma kits I will be extra salty.

laugh.gif
...nah man, no Roma kits.

Marseille home, away and 3rd.

Lyon home and away.

Porto home and away.

Celtic away and 3rd.

All kits that will be added these coming weeks....

Back
Top Bottom