Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Love those Cheslea kits. The long sleeve ones especially. Probably scoop me up an away one now that the 16-17 kits were revealed. 

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just been to get the new shirt, love it, the new PL patches are awful but, Champions and all that :wink:
Held back on a name because I couldn't decide. Will wait a while before, hectic queues today.

:smokin

Are the new PL patches lextra like the old ones? They almost look like they have that velvety feel to them. Also been meaning to ask HEGGSY, how is the merch sale over there? Is everything gone? I wouldn't mind picking up some sort of commemorative scarf for the collection but the official team site looks bare.

Last edited:
Are the new PL patches lextra like the old ones? They almost look like they have that velvety feel to them. Also been meaning to ask HEGGSY, how is the merch sale over there? Is everything gone? I wouldn't mind picking up some sort of commemorative scarf for the collection but the official team site looks bare.
They are like a velvety/felt material.

PM me. I'll pick you one up. The online store is pointless right now.

My buddy presses namesets/patches for me and just got some things back in the mail from him that I sent out. Everything came out beautiful.
Home 14/15 Juve replica Pogba added scudetto
Away 13-14 Juve replica Pogba added serie a patch
Home WC 14 brazil authentic Neymar
Third 15-16 PSG authentic CL patches + Ibra
Third 14-15 Galaxy authentic Landon
14-15 Juve Buffon keeper. Built from scratch, bought the plain shirt and got everything from patches, sponsor, nameset, team crest and had it pressed
Home 14-15 PSG replica Ibra

Last edited:
Hey,

Just sharing my new review of the Nike Vapour Match Brazil Away Jersey. I love this new technology and shirt.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see in video reviews like this.

Thanks

Ray

Went with Drinkwater in the end :D

What is it like seeing your team win a championship for the first time? I'm a United fan since my Dad's from Manchester, and they've consistently won since I was born (93), so I'm used to it. But you must be over the moon. Probably how I'll be when the Knicks finally win something in my lifetime :lol: :smh:

Went with Drinkwater in the end :D
I got a vardy from this season. I really wanted a Mahrez and Morgan, but by time I had the money they were sold out online. I'm hoping the online store is less of a mess this coming season. These kits are fire.

so... does anyone know where we can get this seasons Leicester's black away jersey?  I know its sold out, but was wondering if anyone has insights...

Hey,

Just sharing my new review of the Nike Vapour Match Brazil Home Shorts. This is the first time Nike have sold the player issue or match shorts, so I compare the size of these 2016/17 match shorts with the 2014/15 fan or stadium shorts.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see in video reviews like this.

Thanks

Ray

Back
Top Bottom