Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Could someone show what the 10 badge of honour and starball badge look like on Madrids third kit? Want to see if it's worth 13 more dollars on my ramos

does anyone know if there is a difference between last year's champions league starball/respect patch and this years?

I found a white chelsea samsung training jersey at ross. I don't like the big adidas on the back but for $17 I'll wear it.

Nope, they're the same
When was the last time there were changes? I want to say pre 2012?

I found a white chelsea samsung training jersey at ross. I don't like the big adidas on the back but for $17 I'll wear it.
Sometimes the training gear is much better executed than the matchday kits. Especially if the club/national team has a lot of sponsors with cool looking logos.

thanks so all the starballs over the last few years should have the black dye in the middle on the back of each one?

Yep

thanks man. that's what I was trying to tell my buddy cause he bought starballs on ebay that had no dye on the back and said the seller assured him they're legit cause the pre 2016 ones didn't have dye on the back. kept telling him they were no good.

special thx to @kcchiefsfan

Just got it in today! :smile:

heggsy heggsy I've always thought their puma kits were dope. Congrats to your team, utterly amazing! :nthat:
You're the only supporter I've ever seen around.

Back
Top Bottom