Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Can anyone please point me in the direction of legit starball and respect patches?

Seems like the reputable sellers on ebay are charging insane prices, while the remaining sellers are charging too good to be true prices
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322113430184?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Good looks fam

Besides on eBay, does anyone know where I can cop the 14/15 Barcelona away shorts? It's the bright crimson/salmon colorway. Or is it pretty much too late to cop them anywhere?

If anyone has a MARCO ETCHEVERRY DC UNited or Bolivia Jersey in XL HMU...

ITs a massive long shot but hey... u never know

havent heard that name in years

If anyone has a MARCO ETCHEVERRY DC UNited or Bolivia Jersey in XL HMU...

ITs a massive long shot but hey... u never know

Legend in the DMV

I have a Tee with all his DC United accomplishments :lol:

I ran across a old pic of me when i was young and met him at a nice restaurant. He just so happened to be there. Not to mention my family and I are Bolivians.

Much love to the boy, Marco. I need a jersey of his :lol: :pimp: :nerd:

I avoid fanatics if i can help it. Their sales rarely include authentics and other sites' sales are better

i know this is the soccer jersey thread but does anyone collect/wear soccer shorts?
some of them look pretty fire imo

Chelsea, Man U, PSG, Atleti all have [emoji]128293[/emoji] Shorts
yeah man and prices are decent compared to the M&N shorts lol
im assuming they don't come with pockets as well tho
Correct, they don't come with pockets as these are pretty much what the pro players wear on the pitch. They also come with an inner liner, which are built in briefs similar to what you find in swimming trunks. They run kinda small in the waist, so I would take that into consideration. I'm a 30 waist size and made the mistake of getting a small. They were tight and the inseam was kinda short, so the next time I went with a medium. As far as length, football shorts usually drop right at the top of your kneecaps. I have 4 of them and I don't wear them casually, I use them to play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom