Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Does the Barca Vapor jersey from NDC come in the special box and without the FIFA World Champion gold patch? Reviews are from all over the world so I guess its presented differently. 

My NDC order came without the special box and patch, it just came in a regular box wrapped in plastic like any other Nike merchandise lol

Lowkey want the special box now lol

How are the adidas climacool fit compared to the Nike stadium (replicas)?
I've owned one adidas jersey which was climacool and I currently have only one Nike jersey which is a match version. They fit about the same to be honest, the sleeves tend to be a little longer on adidas but that's about it.

^ gray Real kit
pimp.gif

Not sure how legit looking it is but found this on Amazon - Amazon product ASIN B018O6W89C
Good looks but i was talking about this:

Copa-America-Centenario-Arrives-in-Philadelphia-940X540.jpg

lionel-messi-lead.jpg

South American teams wore CONMEBOL patches on the left sleeve (and the aforementioned Copa America Centenario patches on the right arm) for the tourney

920x920.jpg

Notice how CONCACAF teams had blank left sleeves at COPA

Last edited:
I've owned one adidas jersey which was climacool and I currently have only one Nike jersey which is a match version. They fit about the same to be honest, the sleeves tend to be a little longer on adidas but that's about it.

Nike Match meaning the authentic?

Trying to figure out what size Climacool I need relative to Nike (Size S for replica, M for authentic). Any other input?

Last edited:
past month or so pickups. Love the Slovakia kit, just wish the badges weren't printed and were stiched, personally think it was one of the best looking ones at the euros.

Trying to figure out what size Climacool I need relative to Nike (Size S for replica, M for authentic). Any other input?

eat a sandwich b

eat a sandwich b

:lol:

I'm 5'9", 155. The Nike authentics in L are too long, Nike replicas in M are too wide and boxy

I think they fit pretty similar and get the same size in both.

appreciate it

I've ordered from soccer.com/worldsoccershop for years and bought numerous jerseys from them

Never had anything wrong ever

I rather not deal with a messed up custom jersey tho

Might have to buy jerseys from other places now

Back
Top Bottom