Official Soccer Jersey Thread

sorry but i actually like sponsors on jerseys.... Qatar Airways is just an ugly font, but in general Im a fan of sponsors :smile: 

I am the same way, some shirts do look good without sponsors but I prefer sponsors as well.
Especially if some sponsors are rare to get on public sold jerseys.

If you're going to order the new Real Madrid kits from WSS, Soccer.com, etc becareful Lmaooo they'll mess this one up for sure.

Last edited:
A few months ago, I managed to get this Juventus kit on sale at a brazilian online store. Bought the patches and numbering from ADMC and applied them by myself.

One of prettiest Juventus kits I've ever seen.

Got this Corinthians Away kit from a guy in Portland. It's from 2005, but it's in very good condition.

I was looking for this shirt for awhile, finally snapped it on Ebay. 

Last edited:
Interesting..

I spoke with someone at soccerpro and he mention that all their Barca kits will be sold without the sponsorship since you can't advertise online gambling in the States

You cant advertise gambling in champions/europa league. Thats why some teams wear sponsorless kits in those competitions. i dont think theres a ban in the US

Interesting..

I spoke with someone at soccerpro and he mention that all their Barca kits will be sold without the sponsorship since you can't advertise online gambling in the States

You cant advertise gambling in champions/europa league. Thats why some teams wear sponsorless kits in those competitions. i dont think theres a ban in the US
i don't think there is a ban since you can purchase a stoke city jersey, not that anyone would want to.

11/12 home, first season in the Premier League, brand new in the plastic for only $13.  Now I need to stop being lazy and print my namesets on... 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if "monsterjason" on ebay is legit? Anyone ordered from that seller before? Thanks NT :pimp:

Quick question guys. I have 5-6 jerseys that I have played in regularly for the past few years that have stopped being so receptive to my washing machine. They still have a funky smell, even after washing. Anyone in here got any tips for getting the funk out of these things?

Quick question guys. I have 5-6 jerseys that I have played in regularly for the past few years that have stopped being so receptive to my washing machine. They still have a funky smell, even after washing. Anyone in here got any tips for getting the funk out of these things?
Polyester is the devil.

Use vinegar in your load or lightly soak the kits in some vinegar/water solution or spray it on. There is also a detergent I use for all my polyester, dri-fit etc. that smell funky after working out and it works pretty well.

Link to detergent: Amazon product ASIN B001OPJ5OW

Use vinegar in your load or lightly soak the kits in some vinegar/water solution or spray it on. There is also a detergent I use for all my polyester, dri-fit etc. that smell funky after working out and it works pretty well.

Link to detergent: Amazon product ASIN B001OPJ5OW
I'm going to grab some vinegar on my way home, thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom