Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just placed an order for the 11/12 Chicharito ManU LS away.
pimp.gif

Pics when it arrives. 
nerd.gif

@Destination Kicks

Rockville Soccer has the 10/11 jerseys for $50 but the day I purchased, they threw an extra 25% off.

All this past seasons kits are around $50 too.. Real, Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, a few Brazil kits also..

@Destination Kicks

Rockville Soccer has the 10/11 jerseys for $50 but the day I purchased, they threw an extra 25% off.

All this past seasons kits are around $50 too.. Real, Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, a few Brazil kits also..

Originally Posted by Rafool

pimp.gif

Pics when it arrives. 
nerd.gif

sick!!!!! where did u order from sir? I want a long sleeve too haha

pimp.gif

Pics when it arrives. 
nerd.gif

Disappointed with Nike...my 11/12 Arsenal Away came in and it looks like someone slashed it or something it has like 6 holes across the chest near the sponsor.
frown.gif

Disappointed with Nike...my 11/12 Arsenal Away came in and it looks like someone slashed it or something it has like 6 holes across the chest near the sponsor.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

what the hell is going on, on this page?....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

So the red long sleeved man u jersey is available with the FA Community Shield Patch?

Originally Posted by never wear them

what the hell is going on, on this page?....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

So the red long sleeved man u jersey is available with the FA Community Shield Patch?

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif

Pics when it arrives. 
nerd.gif

Idk where he copped but man u site only has small available.

Originally Posted by shoehd

pimp.gif

Pics when it arrives. 
nerd.gif

Idk where he copped but man u site only has small available.

I think I am the only one who is not fond of the new blue kit. I love the old blue AIG kit to death though. I will forever be in search for a long sleeve CR7.

I think I am the only one who is not fond of the new blue kit. I love the old blue AIG kit to death though. I will forever be in search for a long sleeve CR7.

Why are the new man u kits on man u's site cheaper and I mean way cheaper than those on other sites?

Why are the new man u kits on man u's site cheaper and I mean way cheaper than those on other sites?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

frown.gif

The official website manunited.com seems to be linked with kitbag.com
The only reason I know this is because I got the email regarding the free Community Shield badges.

Know that if you do order from Kitbag that their printing is not the authentic lextra lettering.
The badges are official but the printing is the plastic feeling kind.

They have great deals on jerseys especially during free shipping sales, got a 10/11 Bolton for like $35,
09/10 Everton for like $20.

Quick question, with the plastic feeling lettering on the jersey, is that something I can take to a soccer shop
and they can heat it up and take it off? And if it leaves a shadow I was thinking of just buying the lextra lettering
off onionbag of the same letters and numbers anyway. I'm assuming onionbag is the cheapest place to order
the official premier league printing from?

^^^
ive been trying to figure it out as well.... all the other sites have the man u kits for as much as 25 dollars more than the man u site

Back
Top Bottom