Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Disappointed with Nike...my 11/12 Arsenal Away came in and it looks like someone slashed it or something it has like 6 holes across the chest near the sponsor.
frown.gif

The official website manunited.com seems to be linked with kitbag.com
The only reason I know this is because I got the email regarding the free Community Shield badges.

Know that if you do order from Kitbag that their printing is not the authentic lextra lettering.
The badges are official but the printing is the plastic feeling kind.

They have great deals on jerseys especially during free shipping sales, got a 10/11 Bolton for like $35,
09/10 Everton for like $20.

Quick question, with the plastic feeling lettering on the jersey, is that something I can take to a soccer shop
and they can heat it up and take it off? And if it leaves a shadow I was thinking of just buying the lextra lettering
off onionbag of the same letters and numbers anyway. I'm assuming onionbag is the cheapest place to order
the official premier league printing from?

^^^
ive been trying to figure it out as well.... all the other sites have the man u kits for as much as 25 dollars more than the man u site

still trying to figure out how long does it take for items to ship to the us from manu website.... people might not want to deal with the wait so they have to buy it from other outlets

still trying to figure out how long does it take for items to ship to the us from manu website.... people might not want to deal with the wait so they have to buy it from other outlets

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

shipping takes 10-14 days man at least it did with me.

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

shipping takes 10-14 days man at least it did with me.

Yes...Kitbag owns a lot of the club shops.

They use official SportingID printing but PU print not Lextra, patches are actual Lextra but replica sized not player sized.

I order my own namekits and patches so I don't deal with them doing my kits for me.

As for my Arsenal, it came from Swoosh, directly from Nike sealed in the bag and it was slashed...super mad.

Yes...Kitbag owns a lot of the club shops.

They use official SportingID printing but PU print not Lextra, patches are actual Lextra but replica sized not player sized.

I order my own namekits and patches so I don't deal with them doing my kits for me.

As for my Arsenal, it came from Swoosh, directly from Nike sealed in the bag and it was slashed...super mad.

I'm a big Oasis/ stoneroses fan so, What the hey?
397962754.jpg
397962757.jpg

Got one of my co-workers (who happens to embroider and do minor seam stressing on the side) work on the wack LFP patch issued by Swoosh. Decided to iron the huge patch myself.

397962756.jpg

Had enough courage and patience to do the name and number myself via hot iron

397962755.jpg
397962758.jpg

397962754.jpg
397962757.jpg

Got one of my co-workers (who happens to embroider and do minor seam stressing on the side) work on the wack LFP patch issued by Swoosh. Decided to iron the huge patch myself.

397962756.jpg

Had enough courage and patience to do the name and number myself via hot iron

397962755.jpg
397962758.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

@Destination Kicks

Rockville Soccer has the 10/11 jerseys for $50 but the day I purchased, they threw an extra 25% off.

All this past seasons kits are around $50 too.. Real, Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, a few Brazil kits also..
Good stuff. I'll have to stop by. Do they do any number and letter printing at the shop? If so...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

@Destination Kicks

Rockville Soccer has the 10/11 jerseys for $50 but the day I purchased, they threw an extra 25% off.

All this past seasons kits are around $50 too.. Real, Manu, Arsenal, Chelsea, a few Brazil kits also..
Good stuff. I'll have to stop by. Do they do any number and letter printing at the shop? If so...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

397962754.jpg
397962757.jpg
that's pretty cool...i suggest you put the FA Cup patches to complete it...

397962756.jpg
clean work on that removal...but where's the Starball at?
smile.gif

and great job on that Maldini away...looks great man
pimp.gif

397962754.jpg
397962757.jpg
that's pretty cool...i suggest you put the FA Cup patches to complete it...

397962756.jpg
clean work on that removal...but where's the Starball at?
smile.gif

and great job on that Maldini away...looks great man
pimp.gif

Anyone else find the new Nike jerseys too long? My medium jerseys from last year fit loose but were good in length. This year the jerseys feel more fitted but a little too long for my taste. Should've bought the on field versions since they fit much better

Anyone else find the new Nike jerseys too long? My medium jerseys from last year fit loose but were good in length. This year the jerseys feel more fitted but a little too long for my taste. Should've bought the on field versions since they fit much better

Bought a jersey from the man united store,,, if i dont like the lettering that they do, ill just give it to a family member and get one from onionbag

Bought a jersey from the man united store,,, if i dont like the lettering that they do, ill just give it to a family member and get one from onionbag

It certainly may be impossible but anyone know any sites that sell older numbers and letters for uni's? I'm looking to make a Sneijder AJAX.

It certainly may be impossible but anyone know any sites that sell older numbers and letters for uni's? I'm looking to make a Sneijder AJAX.

Back
Top Bottom