Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I sorta regret scooping the Real s/s from last year for $30 after I saw the long sleeve w/ nameset for $45 on CFS... that grey long sleeve is so dope.

My order from CFS supposedly shipped yesterday already? Hoping it doesn't take a month to arrive

Where the hell do y'all live that it takes a month or two to get there?

I ordered mine on Friday and it's gonna be here Thursday.

15-16 Gremio

Hey guys,

I see that a lot of eBay sellers sell letters, numbers and patches. Can you help me identify who sells authentic ones and who sells reproduction or fake ones?

footballkitdirect - We all know they're legit
watford2535 - Definitely legit, right?
soccerauthentics - Definitely legit, right?
car31162
classic-rugby-shirts
mysoccer_store99
playersissue
theprintingcorner
www.my-soccer.com

Thanks a lot!

Tony

Hey guys,

I see that a lot of eBay sellers sell letters, numbers and patches. Can you help me identify who sells authentic ones and who sells reproduction or fake ones?

footballkitdirect - We all know they're legit
watford2535 - Definitely legit, right?
soccerauthentics - Definitely legit, right?
car31162
classic-rugby-shirts
mysoccer_store99
playersissue
theprintingcorner
www.my-soccer.com

Thanks a lot!

Tony
mysoccer_store99 and www.my-soccer.com are owned by the same person. They sell both authentic and repro items.

soccerauthentics was a very good seller, but I think he quit selling online.

theprintingcorner also used to sell both authentic and repro items, but it has been a long time since I dealt with them.

watford2535 sells original stuff, but I had problems with them and therefore, wouldn't recommend the store.

The rest, I don't know.

Last edited:
mysoccer_store99 and www.my-soccer.com are owned by the same person. They sell both authentic and repro items.

soccerauthentics was a very good seller, but I think he quit selling online.

theprintingcorner also used to sell both authentic and repro items, but it has been a long time since I dealt with them.

watford2535 sells original stuff, but I had problems with them and therefore, wouldn't recommend the store.

The rest, I don't know.

Much appreciated man! I'm surprised about your comment on watford2535 though. I've gotten quite a few things from him actually. Mind if I ask why you feel that way? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post it here.

Much appreciated man! I'm surprised about your comment on watford2535 though. I've gotten quite a few things from him actually. Mind if I ask why you feel that way? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not post it here.
No problem. I bought a Germany shirt with Kroos #18 printing and asked to send it loose, so I could apply by myself. Instead, he sent me a shirt with Schweinsteiger #7 and the nameset already applied.

Another problem is that he gave me the wrong tracking code and didn't want to give me the correct one or prove he actually posted the shirt. Weeks have passed and thought I would never receive the shirt, then it finally arrived.

No problem. I bought a Germany shirt with Kroos #18 printing and asked to send it loose, so I could apply by myself. Instead, he sent me a shirt with Schweinsteiger #7 and the nameset already applied.

Another problem is that he gave me the wrong tracking code and didn't want to give me the correct one or prove he actually posted the shirt. Weeks have passed and thought I would never receive the shirt, then it finally arrived.

When you say it finally arrived, you mean the correct Kroos one or?

When you say it finally arrived, you mean the correct Kroos one or?
Nope, it was the Schweinsteiger one. I could ask him to exchange for Kroos, but was afraid he would ******** me and not send it. Plus I didn't want to take the risk of having more trouble, so decided to keep it.

Any word on the Chelsea FC kits with Nike for 2017 yet!?

Wow. What a coincidence. I was JUST looking into that. I'm really hoping that we don't get the typical combination of one of the change shirts being white and the other being black. I badly want a weird colored shirt like pink, purple, orange, brown or something. Nike needs to do a good job for us. I'm really gonna miss adidas and the three stripes for these next 15, 16 years or whatever. :frown:

Anyway, here are some concept ones:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/10/new-nike-chelsea-17-18-concept-kits.html

Wow. What a coincidence. I was JUST looking into that. I'm really hoping that we don't get the typical combination of one of the change shirts being white and the other being black. I badly want a weird colored shirt like pink, purple, orange, brown or something. Nike needs to do a good job for us. I'm really gonna miss adidas and the three stripes for these next 15, 16 years or whatever.
frown.gif

I really like the white kit although it looks like Inter a few years back. I hope black and green doesn't stick. Even the yellow kit from 08/09 would be cool.

Wow. What a coincidence. I was JUST looking into that. I'm really hoping that we don't get the typical combination of one of the change shirts being white and the other being black. I badly want a weird colored shirt like pink, purple, orange, brown or something. Nike needs to do a good job for us. I'm really gonna miss adidas and the three stripes for these next 15, 16 years or whatever.
frown.gif

those concept kits look so boring...

Anyone else like me when it comes to buy a jersey, as long as there's a name and number and you're good? Patches would be nice but they're not a priority? I personally don't care about patches but as long as it's not a blank kit then I'm solid. Saves money too. :smokin

Hey guys,

How cheap do authentic jerseys tend to be at the end of the season? I bought authentic blank Real Madrid and Chelsea jerseys from Adidas using the 40% jig. Came out to about $72 each plus tax. Retail is $120 each.

Worth keeping or would I be able to find cheaper deals for authentics after the season is done?

Hey guys,

How cheap do authentic jerseys tend to be at the end of the season? I bought authentic blank Real Madrid and Chelsea jerseys from Adidas using the 40% jig. Came out to about $72 each plus tax. Retail is $120 each.

Worth keeping or would I be able to find cheaper deals for authentics after the season is done?

What's this Adidas 40% jig you speak of?

Hey guys,

What's this Adidas 40% jig you speak of?

Over now but for several hours yesterday, if you register an adidas account with a school email (.edu) it applied a 40% discount to everything.

grabbed 7 USA jerseys for about 35$ each from an outlet friday. and 3 tech sweats- one was the cropped drop crotch with no cuffs that never go on sale... for 123 total w tax. mad out like a bandit. they mislabeled cause its a new outlet and i asked if theyd honor the price and they did. plus it was 30% off

Back
Top Bottom