Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Over now but for several hours yesterday, if you register an adidas account with a school email (.edu) it applied a 40% discount to everything.

You should keep it. When it does go on sale at the end of the season, that's normally around the price it drops to. You might save at most $20 if you look hard enough but your size might be out of stock by then

I'm with you on that! But I can certainly understand anyone who doesn't care for patches. It can be annoying/stressful to look for them.
Absolutely. I got the psg 13/14 home jersey as a gift and I wanted to get the ligue 1 champions patch on it and the only one I could find was like $35 :lol: no thanks

any recommendations for authentic club world cup champions patches for the barcelona kit this year?

Any sellers from ebay or online retailers would be helpful.

Many thanks!

Got my patches and name set pressed today! Thanks to the guy on here that told me I had the wrong year Serie A patch and linked me to the correct one. I also got my nameset and Scudetto patch from that site. Very happy.

Hey guys,

My first post up here. Been hanging around it for ages so decided to join in the fun.

Here's my shirt collection: 

Just wondering, do you guys think ball3printing do legit stuff? I'm looking for a 98 third kit nameset for a milan shirt and they've got them there but want to hear some opinions before I pull the trigger.

Love this thread.

Hey guys,

My first post up here. Been hanging around it for ages so decided to join in the fun.

Here's my shirt collection: 

Just wondering, do you guys think ball3printing do legit stuff? I'm looking for a 98 third kit nameset for a milan shirt and they've got them there but want to hear some opinions before I pull the trigger.

Love this thread.

I think some of the older members mentioned here that ball3printing is fake. I bought a nameset from them and it has turned yellow. was too anxious to get my juve jersey printed and bought from them without reading this thread first. I got the authentic one from admc thereafter.

(you can see that the numbers turned yellow)

I still need my Coutinho nameset for my liverpool jersey. Anyone knows which websites sell them? Thanks.

Ball3printing is not legit.

Sick Bernadeschi kit. How do Le Coq Sportif kits run?

Ball3printing is not legit.

Sick Bernadeschi kit. How do Le Coq Sportif kits run?
The Bernardeschi kit and Le Coq Sportif stuff in general is great. It's so damn comfy and looks so good IRL.

And darn it. I'm looking for a cup printing for the 14/15 Arsenal third kit and can't find one anywhere :frown:

Just got my CFS order in today. Got multiple patches to add to existing kits, I know we've had discussions in here about people applying their own patches but any last minute tips for me? Going to be using an iron and a thin sheet over the patch itself?

Just got my CFS order in today. Got multiple patches to add to existing kits, I know we've had discussions in here about people applying their own patches but any last minute tips for me? Going to be using an iron and a thin sheet over the patch itself?
I always put a piece of cardboard inside the jersey so you're ironing on a nice flat surface. Other than that you sound like you've got the right idea

Well I go the wrong bundesliga patch... but was able to put the Centenario patch on my Besler.

One word of caution, I'm not sure the material of the sleeves but my iron hit the sleeve a little and it got a little messed up... can't tell much but I'm a little annoyed with myself

Hi everyone, I am Ivan from Croatia.

I am so glad that I found this site and forum. During all my life i am collecting a football jerseyes. Many of them I gave to my friends or rest of family because they didn't fit ok anymore. 

I am big Roma fan and this is my small Roma collection. I am waiting for jersey frome last season, and one shirt from 2005-2006 season. Both home jerseyes.

Last edited:
Well I go the wrong bundesliga patch... but was able to put the Centenario patch on my Besler.

One word of caution, I'm not sure the material of the sleeves but my iron hit the sleeve a little and it got a little messed up... can't tell much but I'm a little annoyed with myself

Yeah the material on that jersey feels kind of cheap, if you ask me, I've done the same and never had any problems but obviously with different shirts, but for the future just make sure that entire area is covered with the sheet/pillowcase or whatever you used to cover.

I am so glad that I found this site and forum. During all my life i am collecting a football jerseyes. Many of them I gave to my friends or rest of family because they didn't fit ok anymore. 
I am big Roma fan and this is my small Roma collection. I am waiting for jersey frome last season, and one shirt from 2005-2006 season. Both home jerseyes.

Welcome!

A very similar thing happened when I had the Copa patches put on my US jerseys. 

@EyeSeeSoles

Is about to request a pic of your feet

Finished applying the FA Cup patches in my Chelsea shirt. Bought the kit in early 2012, then took a few years to apply the printing and now applied the patches.

Wanted to make the FA Cup final embroidery, but couldn't find any reliable place to do that and already had a few shirts ruined because of bad embroideries.

Mata printing and FA Cup patch are ori and Respect is repro, cause it was impossible to find the authentic version.

Last edited:
In Kit related news:

France and England both resigns with Nike for quite some time.
Watford joins adidas.

Possible 17/18 Home Kit for Barca/Juve

Back
Top Bottom