Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Latest pickup from U.S. soccer store

some recent pickups :smile:

16-17 Barcelona player issue shirt, pretty interesting that Barca store started selling kitroom version now.

16-17 Napoli authentic home and 3rd shirt

2016-17 Real Madrid Parley shirt Ronaldo

2015-16 Lazio Home player LS shirt Klose

some recent pickups :smile:

16-17 Barcelona player issue shirt, pretty interesting that Barca store started selling kitroom version now.
16-17 Napoli authentic home and 3rd shirt

2016-17 Real Madrid Parley shirt Ronaldo

2015-16 Lazio Home player LS shirt Klose
Thought Barcelona PI kit also had Beko sponsor applied on the left sleeve. Superb addition.

I really like Napoli kits, especially the desing and material. The only reason I don't buy it is because of the terrible sponsors logo, which colors never combine with the club's colors.

And R. Madrid Parley kit is awesome too.

Last edited:
rainyday rainyday Where'd you purchase your barca? Online barca store? Or literally at Camp Nou? :lol:
That shape looks different from the authentic I've seen, kit room is player issue cut, correct? Or am I still mixing these things up?

Also, is fcbarcelonastore.com an authentic seller? PSG has a similar store, but when you go on Barca's website to find retailers, that store doesn't come up. But they claim to be the official asia/pacific store

n00b question, I know. But they have this years kit with the QATAR sponsor

Also, if anyone wants an authentic version of the Inter jersey, inter's official site has it. Its the only place I've seen it for sale, none of the other online retailers seem to carry the authentic version.
http://store.inter.it/en/inter-home-match-jersey-2016-17.html

Just thought I'd put that out there if anyone wants an Inter jersey

Seriously lol where you'd get that? It's beautiful 
pimp.gif

Still looking to add the Qatar printing on my match jersey but I might keep it blank if I can get my hands on a player issue 
laugh.gif

IMO, the prettiest Spain shirt ever. Gladly, I was able to find this kit without the WCC patch, otherwise I wouldn't have got it.

PS: Is it just me or other people found out that Adidas 14/16 numbers are very hard to apply? It is the third time I apply by myself, using an iron and the number come out of plastic already damaged.

The funny thing is that when I got a Germany 2014 pre-printed kit, it was perfect and without any problems.

Last edited:
Finally, after several years of searching i found 2 really important jersey for me. First one, is really rare shirt. It is As. Roma 2005/2006 third orange shirt. It was used in only 3-4 matches that year. Second one is 2001-2002 home shirt with scudetto patch. I found it fo 35 euros both in Croatia nad Serbia.

I know, i am a lucky guy. 

picked up my first soccer jerseys today: ATL United authentic and LA Galaxy replica from a second hand store. no names on either.

is it still possible to get a name and number for the LA Galaxy one anywhere?

I'm patiently waiting for that next CFS sale, but I hope it happens soon while the USD to Pound ratio remains this low.

I couldn't wait so I ended up pulling the trigger on CFS with the 10% off.. would've only saved like $10 if i waited for a 20% and figured it wasn't really worth it.

Last edited:
I realize this is soccer kits but anyone have experience with jenny loop? I need some NFL jerseys for gifts and $300 a pop isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom