Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got another Pogba Third kit.
Got that French connection.
:smile:

:wow: man always knew your Real collection was insane. It you got so many kits in there that the hangers are pressed tight next to each other!

And that's just Part 1?!

Rocco you already know with those ManU kits from their best kit era :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If anybody selling their 12/13 Juve Third kit in a L I'd be grateful. It'll complete my collection. :smile:

I'm so mad I ordered something from CFS yesterday and now they have the sale.. could have saved me $20 or so... smh

I'm so mad I ordered something from CFS yesterday and now they have the sale.. could have saved me $20 or so... smh

Any retailer with sensible customer service will totally honor the sale and refund you some $$$. Shoot them an email!

It's been running for at least three days or so now, definitely email them and just say you forgot to put the code, cause you definitely placed the order while the sale was running. They have good CS.

I just got a massive cfs order in but the namesets are pretty crinkled after sitting on my porch in the cold while i was away. Any advice on how to uncrinkle them? One is flock pl print too, thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom