Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Bought this player issue on CFS for their sale! I think I got the last medium because they only have xl now! So happy, going to post pics when it comes in

Now to get a Del Piero nameset for it. :smokin

Bought this player issue on CFS for their sale! I think I got the last medium because they only have xl now! So happy, going to post pics when it comes in
This kit is amazing. Have it too, with Del Piero nameset, but replica version.

Only problem I have with that kit is the collar and v-neck combo. Other than that, I would've copped that Jersey with the swiftness.

Possibly my favorite GK jerseys ever. Will need that white one soon...

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a 09/10-10/11 Inter Milan Home nameset? Preferably Sneijder or Eto'o.

Checked my Local Ross and Marshalls and got nothing. Been trash out here fam.

you just inspired me to check my local marshalls :nerd: if anyone runs across an arsenal shirt in small lmk

Last edited:
Got that Chelsea shirt at Adidas outlet when I was in Miami last May. Very nice kit, now I finished applying printing.

The Bayern shirt had the nameset and "Bayern München" letters restored, since they were in bad shape. The Bayern lettering could be a less shiny gold, but I was very satisfied with the nameset.

Last edited:
Found an authentic 2016 away USMNT kit in a large at the Marshall's on Balboa ave in SD.

$50 so I passed. One size too big and spoiled by the $30 normally found at Ross :lol:

Last edited:
Got this in today, had to have a keepsake of one of the all-timers stint with my squad

Bonus: one of my best friends is a Chelsea fan, scored him their away kit from this year for the low.

Back
Top Bottom