Official Soccer Jersey Thread

CFS Ordered came and it was a success! No problems for me whatsoever!

I've ordered from them nine times before and never had an issue. Just bad luck this time. Their solution was for me to be refunded half of the price, keep the wrong jersey, and buy the correct one at 20% off. Or I can pay to ship it back across the Atlantic and pay for the correct one to be shipped to me. Not happy with either solution honestly. A customer should never have to pay extra money for a businesses mistake. Hoping it's just that customer service employee and I get a different one who can work something better out.

My last order had this issue, first time it's ever happened and I've been ordering from them for years. I kept the shirt they sent and ordered the correct one with discount bc I didn't want to go through all the trouble of shipping back.

Had to cop the current season Auba shirt after my older one got messed up.

Also happy to finally get last season's Atletico Nacional shirt featuring Marlos Moreno.

My last order had this issue, first time it's ever happened and I've been ordering from them for years. I kept the shirt they sent and ordered the correct one with discount bc I didn't want to go through all the trouble of shipping back.
ended up doing the same to avoid the shipping hassle.

I know this is a baseball jersey, but it is based on a soccer jersey. A couple weeks ago the Gwinnett Braves(Atlanta Braves AAA minor league team) had an Atlanta United "Theme Night". Definitely had to add this to my ATL UTD collection.

Anyone have the 15/16 GK Buffon jersey? I was wondering if anyone does so I can see the white tag inside the jersey to make sure mines legit and match up to yours. Cheers.

N'Didi leaked a photo (albeit a very poor quality one) of the new kit on snapchat, and this is the supposed design. Really like it tbf,

I can't tell if its a collar or not. I hope not i think it would look better without one either way that is a damn good looker
N'Didi leaked a photo (albeit a very poor quality one) of the new kit on snapchat, and this is the supposed design. Really like it tbf,

[/IMG]

Finally got my player issue Juventus 2010-2012 jersey! It was the last size medium on CFS so I'm happy to have picked it up

Last edited:
If anyone could help me locate this seasons Ajax away or goalkeeper kit in a small it would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone with this years Juve kits drop some info on how they fit?

I really like that blue away shirt. Was thinking about the climacool

Were they ever realeased in adizero?

The Away Jersey fits TTS.

I haven't seen an adizero version of it anywhere.

Anyone else wear their jerseys at home like casually or am I the only one. :lol:

The Away Jersey fits TTS.

I haven't seen an adizero version of it anywhere.

Anyone else wear their jerseys at home like casually or am I the only one. :lol:

That's the only way I wear them tbh :lol:

Around the house, to the beach, maybe sometimes when I run errands or if I'm at the bar watching a game

Back
Top Bottom