Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Goooooooch

^[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

That Lille kit is fiyah. Their away strip was also nice that year.

Haven't posted any pickups in what seems like forever. I've been trying to track down namesets for so many shirts and I'm almost done. Gonna do a collection post in the near future.

Did just get these in from CFS and unfortunately the CP l/s home has two holes in the sleeve. Curious to see how their customer service handles this smh.

How was it listed on the website? I bought the purple hoop Arsenal jersey listed as Excellent on the site and it was far from it when I got it in hand. Would have only recoup $20 if I had sent it back so I just kept it.

How was it listed on the website? I bought the purple hoop Arsenal jersey listed as Excellent on the site and it was far from it when I got it in hand. Would have only recoup $20 if I had sent it back so I just kept it.

BNIB. This is the second time I've gotten a BNIB shirt from them with a hole. They took care of it the first time...for the most part.

With all of CFS' sales and updating their website/redoing their catalog I wonder if that's the cause of all the recent mess ups with orders and the way shirts are listed? I've been dealing with them for years and this is the first time I've seen so many mistakes, mine included. I also say that because the shirt they sent me looks similar to the one I actually wanted but were two different teams.

With all of CFS' sales and updating their website/redoing their catalog I wonder if that's the cause of all the recent mess ups with orders and the way shirts are listed? I've been dealing with them for years and this is the first time I've seen so many mistakes, mine included. I also say that because the shirt they sent me looks similar to the one I actually wanted but were two different teams.

My first incident was a couple years back, been good until now. I'm not faulting them, the shirt was sealed in the original bag, just bad luck.

todofut having an additional 20% sale on jerseys with code : "extra20"

size up on nb jerseys? 

looking to cop a porto black jersey

Latest pickup. I tried ordering through a proxy from official store so I could get nameset and patches but no dice. Ended up grabbing a blank from kitbag. Still a beauty nonetheless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom