Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anybody in here from near central london like bloomsbury? Studying abroad there this fall and any lowdown on the best spots to buy shirts, namesets, or where to get namesets pressed in that area would be a huge help for me, thanks

Where does everyone get their GK kits from?

Want this so badly

867905.jpg

but I don't believe its sold anywhere. I even hit up Juventus site customer service and they said "Some jerseys (CL) are team exclusive and not made for sale" :ohwell:

Want this so badly

867905.jpg

but I don't believe its sold anywhere. I even hit up Juventus site customer service and they said "Some jerseys (CL) are team exclusive and not made for sale" :ohwell:

I've considered the DIY approach with some of these. Some of the GK jersey are standard issue Adidas Onore jerseys that you just need to put badging/logos on. If you don't mind collecting the patches, they stick on pretty easy with a heat press. Juve is probably easy enough to get the logos online.

I've considered the DIY approach with some of these. Some of the GK jersey are standard issue Adidas Onore jerseys that you just need to put badging/logos on. If you don't mind collecting the patches, they stick on pretty easy with a heat press. Juve is probably easy enough to get the logos online.

I don't even see the green kit available, unless I'm looking in all the wrong places.

https://store.juventus.com/en/336/18866/juventus-goalkeeper-jersey-201617

Only in orange ^

Edit: http://www.adidas.com/us/onore-16-goalkeeper-jersey/AH9700.html only long sleeve . Do ya know where I can track down a short sleeve? rr012200 rr012200

Last edited:

I've thought about this too. Just don't want to put money into a project I can't complete. Don't know where I'd get the proper colored MLS sleeve badges. Plus the team badge, sponsor print, etc.

I've thought about this too. Just don't want to put money into a project I can't complete. Don't know where I'd get the proper colored MLS sleeve badges. Plus the team badge, sponsor print, etc.

There's a guy on eBay that sells the sponsor logos straight from uni sport. Think he has the sleeve patch and badge but depends on the team. Or you can grab one of the B grade MLS blanks on eBay. Think a few of the liquidator sites has them. What team were you thinking?

You could also get the names done at Adidas NYC shop. That's where I got my rbny jerseys pressed.

There's a guy on eBay that sells the sponsor logos straight from uni sport. Think he has the sleeve patch and badge but depends on the team. Or you can grab one of the B grade MLS blanks on eBay. Think a few of the liquidator sites has them. What team were you thinking?

You could also get the names done at Adidas NYC shop. That's where I got my rbny jerseys pressed.

I haven't seen any ATL UTD stuff.

I built a buffon juve nike GK kit from a couple years ago. posted it in the thread last year. copped the grey nike goleiro SS kit and got all the badges, sponsor, nameset, and patches from ADMC

I built a buffon juve nike GK kit from a couple years ago. posted it in the thread last year. copped the grey nike goleiro SS kit and got all the badges, sponsor, nameset, and patches from ADMC

Care to share a pic?

rr012200 rr012200 appreciate that Juve link. I've just looked on eBay but no luck finding short sleeves. I wonder if they ever even produced it? Or I'm thinking if it's even possible to have a professional cut the sleeves off manually :lol:

Last edited:
Let me check my contact at U90 when I go next time. The one in Astoria in Queens has a machine that does the laser printing and what not. I'll ask them for a quote to see what the cost is.

Is it this one?

Thanks. I appreciate it.

They rarely wear that one. Maybe once or twice, but I'd still take it.

Anyone hear of TNT soccer shop?
Are they legit ? No PayPal payment so a little skeptical
Any info would be helpful
They have a promo. Buy 2 jerseys get 1 free using code awesome

Anyone hear of TNT soccer shop?
Are they legit ? No PayPal payment so a little skeptical
Any info would be helpful
They have a promo. Buy 2 jerseys get 1 free using code awesome
I asked about this site last week and got zero responses.

Back
Top Bottom