Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Would like to know the same about TNT soccer. Buy 2 get the 3rd free is a great deal. Seems too good to be true tho.

Edit: Looking more into it, looks like it a scam. A lot of people got charged and never received their product.

Last edited:
Yeah that site doesn't look legit i typed in the supposed address and no physical stores it turned out to be an apartment complex

IMG_7983.JPG
IMG_7984.JPG

IMG_7985.JPG

IMG_7986.JPG

I have an idea of where to get almost everything I need to DIY some ATL UTD GK jerseys. I need some help finding legit MLS arm badges of any of these color combos. Any help greatly appreciated.
akann2.jpg

bguzan1.jpg

akann3.jpg

I have an idea of where to get almost everything I need to DIY some ATL UTD GK jerseys. I need some help finding legit MLS arm badges of any of these color combos. Any help greatly appreciated.
akann2.jpg

bguzan1.jpg

akann3.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/311875509133

Better luck maybe to grab a sponsor less jersey on eBay and see if you can remove the current logo on the jersey either with acetone or hot iron press to heat the glue on it.

Thankfully the ATL sponsor logo is pretty simple so you can get that done pretty easy. U90 gave me a bit of the run around getting the pricing but it wasn't the same person I spoke to last time. Could you get it done locally?

adizero sizing isnt the same for GK jerseys as the regular player jerseys. I wear both 6 and 8 but prefer 6 when I can get it.

My '15 RM jersey is an XL in adizero in order to fit.

image.jpg

I live in the middle of nowhere, GA so no local options. Though I may hit up a shop my next time in Atlanta.
So if I wear XL, what would I want to get?

Podolski player version shirt, kinda expensive tho

J.League player shirts are always pretty expensive indeed. The worse case might be Gamba Osaka by Umbro : player versions cost around 26.000 Yens, which is like 240$... In Japan, some brands are known for selling at higher prices than the others, even the replica versions : Asics, Under Armour, Athleta...

Btw - does anyone have an adizero RM away jersey that they can take pics of? I'm starting to doubt the authenticity of the one I just added patches/name kit on.

image.jpg

J.League player shirts are always pretty expensive indeed. The worse case might be Gamba Osaka by Umbro : player versions cost around 26.000 Yens, which is like 240$... In Japan, some brands are known for selling at higher prices than the others, even the replica versions : Asics, Under Armour, Athleta...

this one is even worse, cost me 35000 yen..

Soccerbox is legit, ordered 3 shorts to play with. They were just $10 each and I figured it wouldn't be a huge monetary loss if the site was a scam. Only thing is the shipping takes a while and you don't know what company is delivering with the tracking number provided.

Two match worn shirts from the Summer Tour, including Bonucci's Milan debut shirt :smile:

IMG_8053.JPG

IMG_8054.JPG

IMG_8055.JPG

IMG_8056.JPG

Podolski player version shirt, kinda expensive tho

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7678.JPG
nice kits man...wonder who's the plug :nerd:

adizero logo on the back of bayern munich while the ac milan has it on the front...LOL get it together adidas

I really like how the BM crest inside the number has color

Went to the open house at Mercedes Benz today. Finally... FINALLY!!! Had a handful of gk jerseys. Pics coming later.

Back
Top Bottom