Official Soccer Jersey Thread

for general or that specific nation? for marketing reasons they'll release them based on brand and importance of the club. Russia already has theirs out as they are hosts obviously. Peru I believe is working with a lesser known brand and they qualified and released their in a euphoric frenzy. A lot are already out.

Hi noob here but I love soccer jersey. Where do you guys buy your jersey at for decent price? Bought a couple of messi barca jerseys on eBay for 40 each but I think they are fake.

Hi noob here but I love soccer jersey. Where do you guys buy your jersey at for decent price? Bought a couple of messi barca jerseys on eBay for 40 each but I think they are fake.

So many places. Some better than others when it comes to service/shipping speed/ printing accuracy.Here are a few. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

classicfootballshirts.co.uk/
soccerpro.com
uksoccershop.com (really hit and miss, but I've gotten great jerseys at great prices from them. Also have had to file disputes for never receiving jerseys)
subsidesports.com
prodirectsoccer.com/
kitbag.com
fanatics
futbol10shop.com
unisportstore.com

Also some times the best price you'll find is the actual team store(or federation/ FA) websites. Many you can sign up to receive offers and there are many teams that will have 50% off jersey sales from time to time or maybe 20% off with free printing, etc. Also some of the brands sell respective team jerseys though most do not offer printing.

And If you are patient person and you have some free time during the day, you should also check ebay. I bought some A.S Roma shirts on auctions from past season on very low price, and they were in great condition.

Thanks all..got a couple off eBay for 40 bucks but it is hard to tell if they are legit or not. Sellers are in the state and come with all nike tags.

It's illegal to advertise a fake jersey as authentic, so keep that in mind. If it doesn't say anything like 100% authentic in the description, I usually don't buy.

But I am very angry sometimes on Ebay. Roma's shirts are more expensive than other. I can found Milan, Juve, Inter even Parma shirts from 90s and 00s and it has a much lower price than Roma.

I got three fanatics code for 30% off purchase up for grabs. Expires either the 30th or 31st. First three to pm gets it. I've ordered my last few jerseys from fanatics and never had a problem. They even offer jerseys with all of the ucl patches and epl patches. But sale items are excluded.

for general or that specific nation? for marketing reasons they'll release them based on brand and importance of the club. Russia already has theirs out as they are hosts obviously. Peru I believe is working with a lesser known brand and they qualified and released their in a euphoric frenzy. A lot are already out.
I know Colombia / adidas already released their jersey

disgusta disgusta made a great list but I've said before if OP was around to change the title of the thread to include "List of legit sites on Pg.1" or something

there's also
dickssporting goods dot com
soccer.dom
worldsoccershop.com

Have been buying a lot of shirts on Ebay, lately. There are many bargains, some shirts BNWT or in good condition for very attractive prices, especially from USA and Eastern Europe sellers.

Woah, I found Roma's shirt on worldsoccershop.com for 39.99$. Can anyone tell me how much is shipping for Europe. I tried to find, but always shows me 0.00 $. I don't believe in it.
And did anyone ordered from this site, products are original or ?

Woah, I found Roma's shirt on worldsoccershop.com for 39.99$. Can anyone tell me how much is shipping for Europe. I tried to find, but always shows me 0.00 $. I don't believe in it.
And did anyone ordered from this site, products are original or ?
The answer as to whether that sites products are original was posted literally two posts above yours. Literally TWO posts above yours. Nah b, they're fake....

I noticed a ton of vintage United shirts on eBay lately with tags in all sizes and multiple legends.

Already figured it was too good to be true. Ain’t no way I’m finding a brand new XL 1998 Beckham for $99 :lol:

2008 Ronnie LONG SLEEVE with tags for $99 :lol:

I don't have any throwback kits yet but if I'm gonna take the risk I'll go to classicfootballshirts.com. Ebay is a hit or miss

17B99EA5-4E14-4AFC-A98B-EA424C47A09E.jpeg
B653F215-147E-4BF7-A403-9686FB880FD0.jpeg

CD680213-9FA7-41F4-8DDE-A2B8FE356AC4.jpeg

Just got this in:smile: got two size 9 from Juve store

Back
Top Bottom