Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Requesting legit check on a 17/18 PSG Aeroswift.

s-l1600.jpg s-l16002.jpg s-l16003.jpg s-l16005.jpg s-l16006.jpg

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

I'll ask about the inner tags. When I looked up the number above, it just comes up with Nike's anti-counterfeit link. If I look within Google Images, however, I do see a bunch of different non-PSG jerseys with that number - is that a sure sign this is not legit?

Does every jersey have its own serial?

Jerseys have a serial number but its not attached to the number or lettering. So it can be a PSG 3rd kit, but the serial will be different for replica and authentic. in this case also "aeroswift"
look at the post below I quoted
Unfortunately, it's fake. The code AI4411 belongs to Spain home 2016 shirts.

The right code for this Madrid shirt is S94992.

3rd pic is the numbers you want to google. and my favourite Gunner ever despite being a Chelsea fan Thierry Henry Thierry Henry is right. the size lettering shouldn't be S S S.

its fake

bit overkill for an answer but just a general what's what for future references/questions anyone might have

Thanks to both of you (whew!). When you're Googling the serial number, what exactly are you looking for to determine real/fake?

Jerseys have a serial number but its not attached to the number or lettering. So it can be a PSG 3rd kit, but the serial will be different for replica and authentic. in this case also "aeroswift"
look at the post below I quoted

3rd pic is the numbers you want to google. and my favourite Gunner ever despite being a Chelsea fan Thierry Henry Thierry Henry is right. the size lettering shouldn't be S S S.

its fake

bit overkill for an answer but just a general what's what for future references/questions anyone might have
:lol: :lol:

don't really like Chelsea, but Hazard is one of my favorite players

genericdude genericdude here's a pic from the inside of last season's PSG home

40125946032_3ae3306054_c.jpg

Henry's finishes were always so smooth. pretty sure the finesse shot option in FIFA was made for on account of him

Adidas is having a 40% off sale. Looks like most jerseys included. Not sure about new World Cup. Just Checked juve and Real Madrid jerseys so far
Edit. Was a mistake. Adidas killed it

Last edited:
Found this jersey for 40 bucks at Marshall..Wonder if it is a player issued? Kind of weird that they have a jersey with an actual player name at Marshall.

20180209_011901.jpg 20180209_011929.jpg

It's indeed player version. But the yellow nameset was used only in some pre-season games, then Juventus changed it's color to black, probably because of FIGC or UEFA rules.

BTW, that kit is awesome, have one too, but replica.

kinda weird that it's the player issue version but has a retail sticker with a price of $85? perhaps someone pulled a bait and switch and returned a fake jersey and kept whatever real jersey they bought?

That's the weird part is the 85 dollars price tag...how can I legit check? Here's the serial number. I doubt Marshall knows fake from real. 20180209_011914.jpg

That's the weird part is the 85 dollars price tag...how can I legit check? Here's the serial number. I doubt Marshall knows fake from real. 20180209_011914.jpg
It has to be the small tag attached to the washing ones. The one from the picture doesn't work.

BTW, I've seen this shirt pop up on Ebay and it was fake.

Definitely fake. The tag number is for a barca jersey..this is going back to Marshall. Sucks ..was excited to have my first player issued.

not a small my dude. I would cop if i could. he wore 16 that day for the birth of his son. 16th day of the month I believe.

Anybody know where can I buy authentic FC Barcelona namesets for last season? I want to customize a Messi jersey but I cannot seem to find last year's nameset.

Back
Top Bottom