Official Soccer Jersey Thread

can't say im a fan of the croatia kit. as a croatian i'm more for the blue with the red and white checkers used as accents

Also as a Croatian I can say that away jersey is awful. The most beautiful jersey is version for EURO 96' in England. I don't know who get an idea for blue jersey. I the handball the most beautiful shirts are white and red one.

Also as a Croatian I can say that away jersey is awful. The most beautiful jersey is version for EURO 96' in England. I don't know who get an idea for blue jersey. I the handball the most beautiful shirts are white and red one.

Want to get a 1998 home kit in size S, will a hell of a task.

Just got the Real Madrid icon jersey in. similar to authentics with the slimmer fit. But it is also longer in length. About an inch and a half. Sponser, logo, and crest is felt material.

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

Just got the Real Madrid icon jersey in. similar to authentics with the slimmer fit. But it is also longer in length. About an inch and a half. Sponser, logo, and crest is felt material.

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG
stuff like this is why I will miss adi for chelsea, their originals stuff was great

Anyone have experience removing the club patch from Adidas jerseys? I assume the shops with the legit heat press can remove it.

Anyone have experience removing the club patch from Adidas jerseys? I assume the shops with the legit heat press can remove it.
Even with a heat press, they can't remove it. You can try an adhesive remover.

How much slimmer are adidas authentics vs replicas, is it really extreme?
General consensus is to go one size up authentic in comparison to replica.

the throwback Pele Cosmos and adi USMNT :pimp: :wow:

Where you copped the US one?
On CFS it just popped up under new listings and i had to get it. I had been looking at the game issue tab ramos one but it was so much and i was lucky enough to see this and pull the trigger

@ronaldonazario Thanks. I actually checked there before asking, but nothing was there. I know the kits were there when you posted the link but now they're gone again. Hopefully they be back up again.

Back
Top Bottom