Official Soccer Jersey Thread

EB5F6B43-048F-433D-BAD7-436A92EA7B7A.jpeg

New team in town

cleaner if the logo wasn't in red. then again cleaner with a different shirt sponsor

When you can snag a player issue Real Madrid jersey for under 100 bucks on CFS.. I will pull the trigger. I like this jersey because Ronaldo scored an own goal in it.

D35E4605-F3D0-4047-A801-BC6FBEDF8FA1.jpeg

I’ll be moving in next 4 weeks so will stick up some more of my collection when I get them down from the loft and get pictures. Still have some beautiful tops up there in storage.

Is there a thread for NBA jerseys but not the new Nike ones? I have just packed my old champion ones and have some belters in there plus my old Slam magazine collection. Have some sweet copies too

Should I buy a Crystal Palace Black away kit or the Heggsy Black/gold third kit? Both are <30 on their official websites

Should I buy a Crystal Palace Black away kit or the Heggsy Black/gold third kit? Both are <30 on their official websites
Both look nice. I considered getting a Puncheon CP jersey a few years ago, but never did. Got a few other teams/players I want, but I might get a Zaha.

Thought about a puncheon too a while back. I figured since I’m on the newsletter/email/fans to many teams their official websites offer better deals than going to Puma dot com. Check Heggsy FC’s stuff for instance.

Getting the Heggsy

Thought about a puncheon too a while back. I figured since I’m on the newsletter/email/fans to many teams their official websites offer better deals than going to Puma dot com. Check Heggsy FC’s stuff for instance.

Getting the Heggsy

That’s a great call. Their kits for the past 2 years have been very on point, Puma treating them better than Arsenal.

05F5CBC7-5B22-4D14-A9B5-11790D0C9432.jpeg

Croatia’s away for this year’s WC. Gonna need this on discount asap...

But first need this to release
FEB808B0-3516-41B5-9DE3-1A5307FBB305.jpeg

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Hopefully that Croatia kit isn't impossible to find in the States like the last ones were.

sneaksoy sneaksoy that croatia is fire. Hows the back look tho? Wasnt feeling how the white/red checkered ones didnt have the checker pattern on the back.

sneaksoy sneaksoy that croatia is fire. Hows the back look tho? Wasnt feeling how the white/red checkered ones didnt have the checker pattern on the back.

Can’t find any pics of the back. I feel the away is dark enough that an all black or all navy back wouldn’t look bad tho compared to the red/white having a stark contrast on the back.

Back
Top Bottom