Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

danm you Keepie
laugh.gif
those were the ones from last time...i swear i don't have them anymore...
laugh.gif

wondering if someone could help me out. i just got this jersey in yesterday from ebay, but im feeling kinda iffy about it, for a few reasons. The sizing is terrible (i have the home jersey from the same season in the same size), the LFP patch is super flimsy, the place it was made is different than the home kit(not sure if that matters) and the printing seems really cheap/not right. All of these lead me to believe its fake but i just wanted to see if anyone could confirm it

wondering if someone could help me out. i just got this jersey in yesterday from ebay, but im feeling kinda iffy about it, for a few reasons. The sizing is terrible (i have the home jersey from the same season in the same size), the LFP patch is super flimsy, the place it was made is different than the home kit(not sure if that matters) and the printing seems really cheap/not right. All of these lead me to believe its fake but i just wanted to see if anyone could confirm it

i have the same jersey (w/ RAUL n/n) and the LFP patch on mine is very flimsy as well.

i have the same jersey (w/ RAUL n/n) and the LFP patch on mine is very flimsy as well.

forever immortalized...

^ got the nameset at a local store but the letter T wasn't taped down well so it shifted a little after the press...
30t6p3b.gif

forever immortalized...

^ got the nameset at a local store but the letter T wasn't taped down well so it shifted a little after the press...
30t6p3b.gif

What's good NT. Here are some pics of my collection. I really got into it within the last year or so.
scaled.php

Sorry about the sideways pics here.

scaled.php

White PSG is player issue, long sleeve. Galaxy is authentic long sleeve.

scaled.php

Training tops:

scaled.php

These were recent pickups at the time, but now I have some more that I need to take pictures of.

scaled.php

What's good NT. Here are some pics of my collection. I really got into it within the last year or so.
scaled.php

Sorry about the sideways pics here.

scaled.php

White PSG is player issue, long sleeve. Galaxy is authentic long sleeve.

scaled.php

Training tops:

scaled.php

These were recent pickups at the time, but now I have some more that I need to take pictures of.

scaled.php

Picked these three up recently, did the name sets on both Madrid jerseys(first time doing a two layer name set). I also removed the LFP patches myself and added the player version. Wasn't hard at all, just a couple snips.

Picked these three up recently, did the name sets on both Madrid jerseys(first time doing a two layer name set). I also removed the LFP patches myself and added the player version. Wasn't hard at all, just a couple snips.

Back
Top Bottom