Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So does anyone know if I can take of the printing that kitbag uses on their kits? I want to add authentic printing but I do not know if it is possible.

I just attempted this and it went alright. I had my Brazil 1998 jersey done and didn't like how it turned out because it was two layers of pressing. To remove the numbers I just left the iron on them w/steam and slowly peeled away. The front number came off very easily but left alot of glue reside (which I hope can just be covered by the new name set) However the back came off a little harder and left no glue residue, which left me ????. take your time and be careful.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

So does anyone know if I can take of the printing that kitbag uses on their kits? I want to add authentic printing but I do not know if it is possible.

I just attempted this and it went alright. I had my Brazil 1998 jersey done and didn't like how it turned out because it was two layers of pressing. To remove the numbers I just left the iron on them w/steam and slowly peeled away. The front number came off very easily but left alot of glue reside (which I hope can just be covered by the new name set) However the back came off a little harder and left no glue residue, which left me ????. take your time and be careful.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Andy overcharges on some things, especially patches.

true true, had to do what i had to do though
laugh.gif
found them on another site but i would have only saved like $2, couldnt find them anywhere else. If you know anywhere though....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Andy overcharges on some things, especially patches.

true true, had to do what i had to do though
laugh.gif
found them on another site but i would have only saved like $2, couldnt find them anywhere else. If you know anywhere though....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

i meant 2008-09 patch for the 2009-2010 kit

look up the seller soccerauthentics on ebay. He has them, and a TON of other patches/badges and name sets. I actually just bought those patches from him a few weeks ago, they're about $30.
30 is alot,,,, but ill get it to make my jersey complete...thanks!

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

i meant 2008-09 patch for the 2009-2010 kit

look up the seller soccerauthentics on ebay. He has them, and a TON of other patches/badges and name sets. I actually just bought those patches from him a few weeks ago, they're about $30.
30 is alot,,,, but ill get it to make my jersey complete...thanks!

Just for clarification, all of the LFP patches are removable right? I just got a 2005 Real Madrid one and I want to make sure its completely stitched before I send it to the tailor. I wouldn't want it to end up being stitched/glued

Just for clarification, all of the LFP patches are removable right? I just got a 2005 Real Madrid one and I want to make sure its completely stitched before I send it to the tailor. I wouldn't want it to end up being stitched/glued

latest two pickups

the africa unity jersey was $25 at a local store. also came with these patches. thinking about putting the ivory coast one on but don't know where to put it. any suggestions?? thanks 

latest two pickups

the africa unity jersey was $25 at a local store. also came with these patches. thinking about putting the ivory coast one on but don't know where to put it. any suggestions?? thanks 

damn.... guess the jersey will be completed sometime in september...lol

thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it

damn.... guess the jersey will be completed sometime in september...lol

thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it

Ordered through my Nike rep 4 new jerseys for myself.

Dani Alvez - Black Barca
Xavi - New Home Barca
Cesc - New Barca
Beasley - Puebla

Ordered through my Nike rep 4 new jerseys for myself.

Dani Alvez - Black Barca
Xavi - New Home Barca
Cesc - New Barca
Beasley - Puebla

Back
Top Bottom