Official Soccer Jersey Thread

EZEQUIEL BARCO - ATL UTD 2018 PARLEY

EBARCO_ATLUTD_PARLEY2018.jpg

Thanks. Found that a few days ago, but missed out on my size. Probably will just get a blank and see if my localish soccer shop can.order the nameset for me.
Might have to go that route, I haven't seen anywhere else that does printing for them

Had forgotten about the Renzo releases on WSS... that price tag :wow::pimp: can’t wait to see some in hand pics.

Got my 2 authentics in from that 20% off sale “world soccer shop” and quality control was awful. My harry kane red jersey had white paint all over it. Then I go and look at my Messi jersey and the number is peeling off! Wtf never ordering from them again! I’ll stick w/ fanatics

Got my 2 authentics in from that 20% off sale “world soccer shop” and quality control was awful. My harry kane red jersey had white paint all over it. Then I go and look at my Messi jersey and the number is peeling off! Wtf never ordering from them again! I’ll stick w/ fanatics

Email them. I've never had issues with them.

Just ordered the MLS All Star. Can't believe those things sell out so fast. Adidas/MLS need to do a better job with availability with Parley/ All Star.

I kinda regret not copping an MLS All star jersey from last year when I was at the game. At first I was put off by the star pattern but now I realize my folly :smh:

Went back through a few pages looking for info -

Can anyone shed light on how the 2018 Mexico home kit runs? I'm usually right in between S and M for shirt and jersey sizing, been a year or 2 since I copped a kit. I like them form fitting, not baggy. I'm 5'8, 155.

56566A3F-23FD-48BE-96FF-2FFFC48E513F.jpeg
Anyone else in here scoop the OW kits? I’ve got the home on the way from a homie right now too.

Same deal here. Away came in today, Home on the way.

not gonna lie, most of that off-white stuff is hypebeast trash...but that jersey is fire :emoji_fire:

First and only OW-related purchase for me. Was such a hassle trying to get them with all the hype around his ****...Plus the price hike sucks.

Back
Top Bottom