Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Is CFS Classic Football Shirts UK? Sorry I'm a bit new to this lol. Also, does player issue mean that the fitting will be a little tighter?
Yes CFS is classic football shirts in the UK. Use code CFSAW10 for 10% off. As far as player issue, usually they are tighter. Some player issue goalie jerseys can be looser than expected though.

Yes CFS is classic football shirts in the UK. Use code CFSAW10 for 10% off. As far as player issue, usually they are tighter. Some player issue goalie jerseys can be looser than expected though.

Awesome thanks guys! Might order a few kits today haha.

FC097F3E-2977-40DB-A55F-6ED87393BCC8.jpeg
D8214097-7D4C-408D-8BD5-505457C3C2A7.jpeg
D544BB57-B6F7-4E77-99F5-F4766E0FAD63.jpeg
Croatia match issue

I have a buddy looking for the Croatia away jersey, but it seems to be sold out in most places. Anybody know where I could direct him?

I have a buddy looking for the Croatia away jersey, but it seems to be sold out in most places. Anybody know where I could direct him?

So far the only place I’ve found that has the jersey and printing is the actual Croatian national team store. I’m contemplating pulling the trigger on a Modric, think it’d end up like 140 shipped to the US? Site is tough to translate though.

rainyday rainyday incredible pickup :wow: :pimp:

The Croatian away jersey is impossible to find everytime they release a new one. I'm still looking for the 2016.

Nah they didn’t, the medium fits like an authentic small in case some of y’all are wondering

Okay I’m confused. You’re saying that this years Adidas Replica WC jerseys fit smaller than the authentics, which normally fit a size smaller??? You have have a Climalite medium that you say fits like an adizero small (which fit like an XS). So I should go 2 sizes up on my Japan replica?!?!

Okay I’m confused. You’re saying that this years Adidas Replica WC jerseys fit smaller than the authentics, which normally fit a size smaller??? You have have a Climalite medium that you say fits like an adizero small (which fit like an XS). So I should go 2 sizes up on my Japan replica?!?!

It can’t be, I’m 100% sure authentic run smaller than replicas

Anyone have any leads on the Nike X Clot jersey? Missed the release last week.

It's sold out everywhere online. I missed it as well and tried to track one down the other day and had no luck. I found one or two shops on the east coast that had some instore the other day but they wouldn't let me do a phone order.

I always liked CP's home kit. That combo works great with that pop of yellow. Could never bring myself to buy a Barca kit. So I'll def have to cop a CP one someday.

I always liked CP's home kit. That combo works great with that pop of yellow. Could never bring myself to buy a Barca kit. So I'll def have to cop a CP one someday.

I always get them towards the end of the season from CFS when they run a 20% off promo. Got both of these for like $60 total maybe.

If anyone is in NY, Nike SoHo is a must. Entire 1st and 2nd floor is displayed with all kits Nike makes for the Cup for purchase.There are even multiple design stations where they will do nameplate/badge placing on sight.

Back
Top Bottom