Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone know where I can get Japan's jersey with customization? It seems like the typical soccer.com and worldsoccershop and kitbag don't have them. I know the first two share inventory. It's like they disappeared. Or did they sell out?
Home or away? And what player?

The home jersey, Nagatomo or Okazaki or Kagawa
I ordered an authentic home Yoshida last week(hasn't come in yet). I was going to share the link, but they only have Honda as an option now.
Also found home with multiple player options on uksoccershop, but they have it way way way overpriced and from pics I'm not sure it's even the correct nameset. Your best bet might be the buy from eBay seller watford2535. I've never bought from them so cannot personally vouch, but others have posted in this thread that he is legit.

Neymar jr jerseys ought to stoke the bonfire when all the Cleveland Bron jerseys start to smoulder later in the week.

He acted so hurt over nothing in that mexico game today, i thought they were going to have to helicoptor med evac him off the pitch straight to the morgue.

E19A9885-EB38-4D2A-9396-317582D2050B.jpeg
adidas jersey with nikes on feet?

That's an automatic red card

giphy.gif

adidas jersey with nikes on feet?

That's an automatic red card

It’s that serious?? I don’t have any adidas so it’s always Nike with my Real Madrid jerseys. Adidas socks and Nike shoes I agree is a no go. But what if it’s a ronaldo Madrid jersey? Would you wear adidas shoes or Nike since he’s with Nike?

Buddy found this at the Nike outlet for about $70. Not sure how the outlet even had it since all the retailers in the country sell the $110 version of the anthem jacket. This is the elite woven revolution jacket with the tighter fit and stretch along the sleeves that goes for $250.
B9A04F0C-2F5E-4B15-916E-619C16FD3597.jpeg

HAHA my fault man
LOL nice jersey tho, that black Argentina is dumb hard

It’s that serious?? I don’t have any adidas so it’s always Nike with my Real Madrid jerseys. Adidas socks and Nike shoes I agree is a no go. But what if it’s a ronaldo Madrid jersey? Would you wear adidas shoes or Nike since he’s with Nike?
issa joke

Buddy found this at the Nike outlet for about $70. Not sure how the outlet even had it since all the retailers in the country sell the $110 version of the anthem jacket. This is the elite woven revolution jacket with the tighter fit and stretch along the sleeves that goes for $250.
B9A04F0C-2F5E-4B15-916E-619C16FD3597.jpeg
so the players wear that jacket on the field? Was this the only one he found? Or did they have a few sizes available?

LOL nice jersey tho, that black Argentina is dumb hard

issa joke

so the players wear that jacket on the field? Was this the only one he found? Or did they have a few sizes available?

Yeah they wear it on the field. Wore it during the friendlies prior to the World Cup.
This was a few weeks ago when he found it at the outlet and just got it from him last night. He saw a rack full of mediums but no other sizes. So I’m not even sure what the deal with the jacket is. If they’re samples or defective but everything looks good, feels good and fits fine. Just surprised that the jacket made it out to the states. Been trying to find the one they wore during the last euro overseas and didn’t even come close.

I ordered an authentic home Yoshida last week(hasn't come in yet). I was going to share the link, but they only have Honda as an option now.
Also found home with multiple player options on uksoccershop, but they have it way way way overpriced and from pics I'm not sure it's even the correct nameset. Your best bet might be the buy from eBay seller watford2535. I've never bought from them so cannot personally vouch, but others have posted in this thread that he is legit.
i'll take the link if they still have the honda option

Neymar jr jerseys ought to stoke the bonfire when all the Cleveland Bron jerseys start to smoulder later in the week.

He acted so hurt over nothing in that mexico game today, i thought they were going to have to helicoptor med evac him off the pitch straight to the morgue.
I almost ordered a Neymar shirt :smh:

Might just get Willian

I almost ordered a Neymar shirt :smh:

Might just get Willian
I would.
I think Willian is a fantastic player. That guy is all over the pitch, always getting himself into the action. His effort level is crazy. I dont know if anyone outruns him for distance during a game

Portugal Replica and Authentics on sale at Nike. Have a 15% code so I might grab. Damn lol my size is gone for Authentic..

Back
Top Bottom