Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Found an authentic Adidas adizero Man U 17/18 away in a size medium at Marshall's yesterday. Didn't cop, but if anyone wants it let me know. Think I'm gonna head back tomorrow and see if it's still there.

GSIGURDSSON_ICELAND_2018HOME.jpg

Use code ARG30 on the adidas site for 30% off Argentina gear. I’m about to order the authentic away kit for $91.

Last edited:
shouldn't be that expensive, I didn't buy it tho. I'll have to go back and see if it's there.

This is the jersey by the way

If it’s around $40ish, would you mind picking it up for me? Please make sure the security tags or their price tags don’t leave a big *** hole. I’ve had to leave stuff on back on the racks or return stuff when I see that the tags they put on the jerseys make a hole. Thanks.

If it’s around $40ish, would you mind picking it up for me? Please make sure the security tags or their price tags don’t leave a big *** hole. I’ve had to leave stuff on back on the racks or return stuff when I see that the tags they put on the jerseys make a hole. Thanks.
someone already PM'ed me before you posted in this thread, sorry man

Third coast soccer has 40% off eliminated teams. ELIM40 lol
From group stage only

Last edited:
Gonna pick up a France and Croatia kit.

What's the difference between vapor match and the stadium?

How's the fit? TTS?
I wear xl in most atheltic cut nike t shirts, and xl vaporknit fits perfect (i like my shirts a little loose). I wear a L in the stadium jerseys. For reference i wear a L in all m&n stuff and im 6'4 195ish, and on the slimmer side.

I wear xl in most atheltic cut nike t shirts, and xl vaporknit fits perfect (i like my shirts a little loose). I wear a L in the stadium jerseys. For reference i wear a L in all m&n stuff and im 6'4 195ish, and on the slimmer side.

Appreciate it.

Hunt continues for a 2xl in the France away.

Anyone know where I can get Japan's jersey with customization? It seems like the typical soccer.com and worldsoccershop and kitbag don't have them. I know the first two share inventory. It's like they disappeared. Or did they sell out?

Back
Top Bottom