Lucho Acosta

Attachments

• E07E8F62-51E1-4946-AC97-3A377ED94F78.jpeg
    E07E8F62-51E1-4946-AC97-3A377ED94F78.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 917D8CBF-E355-49FD-B90A-59909C6C758F.jpeg
    917D8CBF-E355-49FD-B90A-59909C6C758F.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 7
I got two Stoke long sleeve kits (Macron) in an EU XXL. One is a sky blue and the other is the red and white stripe. Little bit too big for me so I might get rid of them instead of dealing with shipping back to UK. Anyone want them? They were pretty cheap. Still new with tags.

*previous post was acting janky*
ordered my jersey early August smh expected to ship in October lol
I want to change the size from XL to L......just curious how do Adidas authentics fit?
oepGxJV.png

great match to reveal the PSG Jordan jersey yesterday, passionate and inspired performance from Neymar to repay all those nike dollarydoos

Might be in the minority here, but I am loving Under Armour stuff...Picked up a few old Spurs shorts. Fit is a lot better than Nike and Adidas stuff IMO.

Might be in the minority here, but I am loving Under Armour stuff...Picked up a few old Spurs shorts. Fit is a lot better than Nike and Adidas stuff IMO.
I used to love under armour hoodies, but they've gone away from the water resistant storm stuff that I liked in UK and Ireland, now their hoodies are ****e

I have to try one of the authentics. Really like the juve sesame color one as well as the Man U blue color.
Felt the Jordan vapor knit down in Disney yesterday. Much nicer than the stadium jerseys. Should of tried on ..but was so damn hot. Usually an Xl in stadium jerseys

I have to try one of the authentics. Really like the juve sesame color one as well as the Man U blue color.
Felt the Jordan vapor knit down in Disney yesterday. Much nicer than the stadium jerseys. Should of tried on ..but was so damn hot. Usually an Xl in stadium jerseys

Should be fine with your same size. Vaporknit fit like a slightly more fitted Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom