Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Does anyone saw where I can buy Roma's shirts from last season. I saw on Nike.com but it seems that are sold. Price was 60-65 euros.

Last edited:
I need to give under armour a try. I've been leaning more towards Puma as of late just for their overall slimmer fits compared to standard nike and adidas wears. prices are usually cheaper as well. It would help if I messed with more teams under puma besides Dortmund lol.

I need to give under armour a try. I've been leaning more towards Puma as of late just for their overall slimmer fits compared to standard nike and adidas wears. prices are usually cheaper as well. It would help if I messed with more teams under puma besides Dortmund lol.

Always got Italy :pimp: Though we do suck currently haha. Puma did get AC Milian and you can go wrong with their classic home kits. The black and red is always nice.

4FE2D011-F5E5-400F-AF05-C24E768AF042.jpeg
D62E86F4-50D7-451F-8A21-9F8826240297.jpeg

Does anyone have a promo code for subsidesports.com ?

Also anyone know where I can find the Club America Stadium 3rd jersey in a large

I'm lost gents. best way to iron a jersey? towel on top or another random shirt?

Just ordered this years European Dortmund L/S Pulisic Kit with CL patches. I went up to an XL from my usual L like I always do with Puma. Hop they haven’t changed the fit.

Just sharing some shirts I got from my local jersey shop today. Total Damage: ~190usd / ~144gbp/ SGD258 (Singapore Dollars)

Pddf0b.jpg

Climachill Germany Home Shirt Large

XGve6U.jpg

vpEIIh.jpg

PSG 2015/16 Third Kit Player Issue Large
That dark light :pimp:

Large player issue training top...Anyone want before it goes back with the rest of stuff? Would need it gone today if so. Also still have the AM shorts, AM jacket, and Stoke kits as well.

IMG_1979.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1981.jpg

Back
Top Bottom