Official Soccer Jersey Thread

F276006F-50CD-49EC-8647-48BD283C9038.jpeg
Interesting found this weekend

Where do you guys stand on Vapor Match v. Stadium shirts. Is the extra $35 worth it?

At retail, vapor match shirts are like $75 more expensive than Nike’s stadium kits ($165 vs $90).

I love the match shirts, but not $75 worth. Will only cop when on heavy discount personally.

Adidas authentic are $120 vs replica $90 tho, and even then I’m waiting for that sale on the authentic to cop. I do actually like the durability of a replica (stadium) often tho, even if it’s not the exact on-field joint.

At full retail NO, even at a discount i hesitate. You're essentially paying more money for LESS material and a more tighter fit

Damn I never looked it like that , I figured the stitching of the team logo would be enough, my Barcelona vapor match does feel a lot thinner .

Does anyone know how Puma jerseys fit compared to Nike/Adidas?
Side by side with a Nike stadium , the sides are slightly more fitted sleeves a bit longer and length is a little shorter. I’d go with your usual size tho if that’s the ?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying an authentic player issue Adidas shirt on CFS, do you know how they fit ?
I usually wear S size.
Nike replica is normal fit on me, Nike Vapor is a little tight but I like it. I once bought an Under Armour player issue S size and it was way too tight, hence my question for this Adidas one.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom