Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Some more pickups:
Franco Escobar - ATL UTD 2019 Away
FESCOBAR_ATLUTD_2019_AWAY.jpg

ATL UTD Americana Prematch
ATLUTD_2019_AMERICANA_TRAINING.jpg

ATL UTD 2018 Condivo 18 Training Jersey
ATLUTD_2018_CONDIVO18_TRAINING4.jpg

I already have a few of the King Peach jerseys, but the team store was having a great sale. Authentic jersey w/ nameset, peach scarf, and peach crate for $85, and that's before Founding Member discount. Had to do it.
IMG_20190709_201638.jpg
IMG_20190709_201802.jpg

Yo Adidas is seriously trolling by putting a DeLigt lookalike as the model for that kit :lol:

I posted the same thing in the footy thread, the Chevy logo completely kills this kit. Everything else I like, if the Chevy logo was just a black outline it’d be an amazing kit imo.

Lmao...I'm going to be especially sad if we end up with Maguire out of all the CB choices.

Yeah, Chevy been ruining kits for years. I'm going to be so happy once they switch to a new sponsor lol.

Lmao...I'm going to be especially sad if we end up with Maguire out of all the CB choices.

Yeah, Chevy been ruining kits for years. I'm going to be so happy once they switch to a new sponsor lol.

While I would’ve like MDL, don’t let Maguire’s price tag fool you. Dude is the best CB option out there for us right now and would improve our team drastically. Hoping that goes through here in the next week or so and we can get him into the preseason tour.

Back
Top Bottom