Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I just recieved my Heny nameset earlier. Took it to a local shop and will have it done by tommorrow. First time buying nameset by itself, bought it from subsidesports.

I just recieved my Heny nameset earlier. Took it to a local shop and will have it done by tommorrow. First time buying nameset by itself, bought it from subsidesports.

Anyne have any recommendations on laces for the mercurials. I guess my foot is too damn wide or the laces are too short but I need longer ones that are thin enough for the lace loops.

Anyne have any recommendations on laces for the mercurials. I guess my foot is too damn wide or the laces are too short but I need longer ones that are thin enough for the lace loops.

Good Lookin out on that UMBRO size chart on page 48, fam

looking to cop a Yaya Toure. My love for City is blossoming after seeing all this stupid @#*+$*$@ going on with them

Good Lookin out on that UMBRO size chart on page 48, fam

looking to cop a Yaya Toure. My love for City is blossoming after seeing all this stupid @#*+$*$@ going on with them

I love the Toure brother's, just got my buddy Yaya's kit for his bday recently actually. Nice looking shirt. Shame it's the wrong Manc club lol.

I love the Toure brother's, just got my buddy Yaya's kit for his bday recently actually. Nice looking shirt. Shame it's the wrong Manc club lol.

NDC added the authentic Arsenal LS home, going to scoop this week.
pimp.gif

Does MANUTD.com use authentic lettering ??

Wanting to purchase an away UCL jersey this week from them.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Thanks.

Yes, that's the official MU site so I think you're good.  I believe the official site is one of few to get UCL printing.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Thanks.

Yes, that's the official MU site so I think you're good.  I believe the official site is one of few to get UCL printing.

Drew-  the strings that use/fit on those vapors are the current Kobes' are those code "red" to fight AIDS laces.

Jersey pickup w/ a player I finally wanted and in my size, the jacket I had and put on ice for $35. ordered some patches to custom. BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

Drew-  the strings that use/fit on those vapors are the current Kobes' are those code "red" to fight AIDS laces.

Jersey pickup w/ a player I finally wanted and in my size, the jacket I had and put on ice for $35. ordered some patches to custom. BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a Ronaldo nameplate for the new real Madrid red jersey.. My cousin got the jersey early with no nameplate and figured he'd get the name afterwards but hasn't been able to find it.. Anybody come across any? Any help would be appreciated..

Anyone know where I can find a Ronaldo nameplate for the new real Madrid red jersey.. My cousin got the jersey early with no nameplate and figured he'd get the name afterwards but hasn't been able to find it.. Anybody come across any? Any help would be appreciated..

Originally Posted by T21D

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

Where did you get both of those... super jealous 

398725141.jpg
398725142.jpg

Where did you get both of those... super jealous 

BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey  
i think authentic OM namesets are the hardest to find...i've been looking for Valbuena and Remy for awhile now but no luck...
i found Lucho from two seasons back but that was it...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

the gold namesets are all over the place but i'm assuming the white UCL ones might take awhile since they've only worn them once this season...
just wait a little longer...i'm pretty sure it will pop up eventually...

anyway,here's my pickups to start the month:

Montpellier home kit - my uncle knows nothing about football so it was a pleasant surprise...
pimp.gif

APOEL Nicosia home kit with UCL patches:

BTW anyone here know where I can get a name/number 11/12 Olympique Marseille Third Jersey  
i think authentic OM namesets are the hardest to find...i've been looking for Valbuena and Remy for awhile now but no luck...
i found Lucho from two seasons back but that was it...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

the gold namesets are all over the place but i'm assuming the white UCL ones might take awhile since they've only worn them once this season...
just wait a little longer...i'm pretty sure it will pop up eventually...

anyway,here's my pickups to start the month:

Montpellier home kit - my uncle knows nothing about football so it was a pleasant surprise...
pimp.gif

APOEL Nicosia home kit with UCL patches:

WOW!- I was more excited about my Pujol jersey than my the track jacket that I got on clearance @ my local shop in san antonio.

Keepie Uppie - LMK when you find an OM name/number set.

WOW!- I was more excited about my Pujol jersey than my the track jacket that I got on clearance @ my local shop in san antonio.

Keepie Uppie - LMK when you find an OM name/number set.

Back
Top Bottom