Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

You get that trackjacket from soccer world plus?

On Fred rd? If thats the name of that  place , yes. Bought it in April, waited and waited because it was the last one and they wouldn't put the damn thing out of it's misery and put it on sale. So, I said screw it, I'll go ahead and pay the $70. I bring it up to pay and little chiquita says $35 Tax title and License included. "WINNING"- said in Charlie Sheen vocie.
laugh.gif

On Fred rd? If thats the name of that  place , yes. Bought it in April, waited and waited because it was the last one and they wouldn't put the damn thing out of it's misery and put it on sale. So, I said screw it, I'll go ahead and pay the $70. I bring it up to pay and little chiquita says $35 Tax title and License included. "WINNING"- said in Charlie Sheen vocie.
laugh.gif

Like I said in the boots thread, TD, thanks. Bout to bite the bullet on a Home Beckham from this year with patches and the CL Red Madrid with Zidane on the back. I really like red LOL.

Like I said in the boots thread, TD, thanks. Bout to bite the bullet on a Home Beckham from this year with patches and the CL Red Madrid with Zidane on the back. I really like red LOL.

Anyone know where to get the gold namesets for the England 2006 away kits? I am having a hell of a time finding anyone but Rooney.

Anyone know where to get the gold namesets for the England 2006 away kits? I am having a hell of a time finding anyone but Rooney.

Originally Posted by T21D

laugh.gif
yup, thats the one.. they're actually pretty cool peoples there.. They hooked me up on my 11/12 Chelsea Home Torres kit for a stupid price... Have you checked out the other soccer shop on Starcrest? Pretty nice stuff there as well.. 

laugh.gif
yup, thats the one.. they're actually pretty cool peoples there.. They hooked me up on my 11/12 Chelsea Home Torres kit for a stupid price... Have you checked out the other soccer shop on Starcrest? Pretty nice stuff there as well.. 

laugh.gif
coulda swore i saw some fake kits at soccer world plus during last WC.. but they also had a decent selection of older gear.. the place on starcrest was cool but they didnt have to much older stuff

laugh.gif
coulda swore i saw some fake kits at soccer world plus during last WC.. but they also had a decent selection of older gear.. the place on starcrest was cool but they didnt have to much older stuff

THE SAUNA and beans718- Woah! didn't know y'all were homies. Soccerfactory on Starcrest is nice but I have yet to buy anything over there. Seems to be a lack ambience that SoccerLocker on Blanco and Soccerworld HAVE. But as far as fakes being sold in these places, I wouldn't say that. Just a watered down replica that can you use for a team kit for a rec league on the cheap. You guys play in any of the leagues around town?

beans- wilshire/jones sets are
smokin.gif

THE SAUNA and beans718- Woah! didn't know y'all were homies. Soccerfactory on Starcrest is nice but I have yet to buy anything over there. Seems to be a lack ambience that SoccerLocker on Blanco and Soccerworld HAVE. But as far as fakes being sold in these places, I wouldn't say that. Just a watered down replica that can you use for a team kit for a rec league on the cheap. You guys play in any of the leagues around town?

beans- wilshire/jones sets are
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom