Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hi, need help to verify this shirt, is this legit? As I typed the product code on google but with
IMG20200311194211.jpg
no result. Many thanks
IMG20200311194306.jpg
IMG20200311194225.jpg
IMG20200311194126.jpg

Hi, need help to verify this shirt, is this legit? As I typed the product code on google but with
IMG20200311194211.jpg
no result. Many thanks
IMG20200311194306.jpg
IMG20200311194225.jpg
IMG20200311194126.jpg

I found a japanese link, which the code matches. But would be better to see if someone else has the shirt.

Info on the first Puma kit.

Kept forgetting to reply to this (lol a year late) but it's the third GK kit from the 15/16 season. Tribute to Jorge Campos and was only sold in Mexico. Got mine off of ebay in 2017 and it took a month to get here. Took a while to find a seller and even harder to find it anywhere now.

EDIT: Couple pictures added. Presented to the man himself while in game play it was used in a few Liga MX matches but mainly in the 2016 Copa Libertadores.
594745_jorge-campos.jpg

TVRCWVB5HJFKVI2DH3I3WOEBVY.jpg

Last edited:
Puma fits small, but your jersey fits extra small because it isn't real. Look at the stitching of the Puma logo on the right arm, the quality of the patch, and the incorrect print font. Just letting you know, not tryna violate or anything.

Puma fits small, but your jersey fits extra small because it isn't real. Look at the stitching of the Puma logo on the right arm, the quality of the patch, and the incorrect print font. Just letting you know, not tryna violate or anything.
Fudge. Had my suspicions too. Copped on the bay. And it was from a legit shop too. Smh

Last edited:
Got my hands on my favorite shirt worn by my favorite player, Ryuzo Morioka. I can say this is my all-time grail. The bottom tag says "Pro Use" for match issued shirts, when it says "Professionnal" on retail replica shirts. Also, long sleeves were only made for the players back then. I could look at it all day ! Actually, I'm gonna get it framed.8)
morioka1.png

morioka2.png

World Soccer Shop Jersey Sale
renderTimingPixel.png

Soccer jersey price drops
US Men’s National Team Away Kit looking like a whole bargain.
All codes stack
An additional 30% off sale jerseys CODE: THIRTYOFF
Jerseys free shipping CODE: FANJERSEY
Additional 10% off code CODE: SR4U19298
Website
bought the usa for my wife and i and picked up the PSG training kit for less than 100. def a steal. thanks

You’re welcome lol. Soccer dot com Had almost an identical sale but world soccer had a better selection in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom