Official Soccer Jersey Thread

anybody ever buy from classic-kits on eBay? Looks legitish and has good reviews but some of the jerseys on there seem way too rare and for decent prices

never mind, got a lot of definite fakes on there upon further review, and a lot of shirts in multiple sizes

Been hunting this down for a while. Finally found my size at a decent price. A451A650-315D-4500-8A00-508FE83C6835.jpeg

Question, maybe some Aussies can answer, but why do all the A League jerseys have a centered Nike logo? I'm assuming it's something with the A League logo being required opposite of the crest? I also noticed that the A League logo appears in the neck of all jerseys.
I'm general I know that Australia has some strange rules like how they can't sell authentics because you can't make money on the coat of arms.

IMG_20200328_150901016~2.jpg

Some kits I picked up a long time ago thrifting. I admit I am not the most informed in this genre but I appreciate history and the look so I frequently pick some up.

Last edited:
Anybody ever re apply peeling 2000s flock PL lettering? Have you used a certain method with an iron or fabric glue? Thanks guys!

I know this is a long shot but does anyone still have the replica/custom Chicago porter unofficial Nike Chanel jersey collab? I know it came out like 5 years ago.

Anyone own any reversible kits? Is it safe to print on both sides? I have the United centenary kit, the away side is white, and the third side is gold. I want to get Scholes printed on both sides.

Anyone own any reversible kits? Is it safe to print on both sides? I have the United centenary kit, the away side is white, and the third side is gold. I want to get Scholes printed on both sides.

I don't think it can be done. They used lextra before so I image that it won't turn out well if you print on both sides because the prints are thicker. I've seen a lot of the England ones from before and most of them were left blank or printing only on the main side that they wore.

Anyone have a 05/06 barcelona shirt they can provide pictures of? Trying to do a legit check on one rn

When it came in i saw the badge looked kind of low quality and the red stripe on the shoulders does not line up
FA978E30-EF4B-4EAA-8110-DB6661448EE5.jpeg
19D918B3-3050-4DEE-954E-FBF438E4CFD6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom