Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just picked up the Man Utd home authentic kit for this season for 60% off. Now to find printing. Anyone know where I can find cup printing and Europa patches?

You can buy the cup printed jerseys from their online team store. They ship to US, I've ordered from the site a few times.

Select the cup printing and you can pick whatever player you want.

I ordered the jersey from there, but just have to comment: This store's shipping policy is some trash.

They ship with no tracking information and no real anticipated delivery window? "items should arrive within 7-10 days but please allow up to 20 days to receive item"? But with no tracking info so I cant even see if delivery has been attempted?

I ordered the jersey from there, but just have to comment: This store's shipping policy is some trash.

They ship with no tracking information and no real anticipated delivery window? "items should arrive within 7-10 days but please allow up to 20 days to receive item"? But with no tracking info so I cant even see if delivery has been attempted?

It'll get there, I got mine no problem

Just got these in today
CA70519B-CE25-4D61-9FD5-588C28881AFD.jpeg

I've ordered from them about 10 times and never had any issues. They do have the option for express shipping, I've done that for my last few orders and that will get you a tracking number.

I've ordered from the utd store a couple of times. I usually get tracking and they ship with DHL. I did have a bad experience before when they didn't put anything in between the shirt and pressed the outline of the crest onto the numbers on the back. Returns are annoying because you have to keep following up in order to get reimbursed for return shipping because they didn't give me a label.

Back
Top Bottom