Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I also have these two. Player issued, sz M
IMG_20200513_154919.jpg
IMG_20200514_055519.jpg

How do the adidas kits fit? TTS?

Plotting on a TFC one once i find a disco

Are you planning to get the replica version or authentic? Authentics usually fit on the smaller end so I tend to go up a size on those compared to replicas.

Are you planning to get the replica version or authentic? Authentics usually fit on the smaller end so I tend to go up a size on those compared to replicas.
Authentic.

I have a nike authentic in xxl, should i go with 2xl in adidas as well or go with 3?

Would anybody be interested in these New Balance Liverpool managers rain jacket? They cost about $50 plus shipping. Let me know.

Here's what they look like

Attachments

• new-balance-liverpool-fc-1819-managers-rain-jacket-mj831283-s-phantom-clothing-football-jacket...jpg
    new-balance-liverpool-fc-1819-managers-rain-jacket-mj831283-s-phantom-clothing-football-jacket...jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 55
My latest additions to my collection:

Nathan Aké - Bournemouth 19/20 Home

NAKE_BOURNEMOUTH_1920_HOME.jpg

Romelu Lukaku - Belgium 2020 Home

RLUKAKU_BELGIUM_2021_HOME.jpg

Billy Sharp - Sheffield United 19/20 Home

BSHARP_SHEFFIELDUNITED_1920_HOME.jpg

Kylian Mbappé - PSG 19/20 Home

KMBAPPE_PSG_1920_HOME.jpg

2017 MLS Homegrown

(I now have the 2017 & 2018. Need to get namesets for them both)

BLANK_MLSHOMEGROWN_2017.jpg
BLANK_MLSHOMEGROWN_2018.jpg

ATL UTD 2017 GK THIRD

(These were not available for retail. I have been trying to find one since they wore them. I plan on tailoring the sleeves and adding a KANN Nameset)

BLANK_ATLUTD_2017_THIRDGK.jpg
akann3.jpg

Fools at bein sports sent me a large when i requested a medium. If anyone wants it for $30 not including shipping let me know
9252B91F-2D08-4EBA-824D-90892A406642.jpeg

Any info on these jerseys with the red lettering? Can’t seem to find the red, only white lettering.

You can buy the cup printed jerseys from their online team store. They ship to US, I've ordered from the site a few times.

Select the cup printing and you can pick whatever player you want.

You can buy the cup printed jerseys from their online team store. They ship to US, I've ordered from the site a few times.

Select the cup printing and you can pick whatever player you want.

I'm actually looking to get some away or third short but the prices :lol:

Any of you know Errea sizing?
For Nike I'm M
KAPPA L
Adidas M
PUMA M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom