Official Soccer Jersey Thread

88B32F21-DE86-417E-AD0E-750A4EC86080.jpeg

In case anyone looking for these Human Race kits. On sale at Sneaker n Stuff.

These Liverpool and Brasil shirts were with or without namesets, I mean did you put a namesets additionaly. If you do it, where did you get them?

I get the namesets for them. I dont have any particular place I go through, but mainly ebay. Some are authentic namesets but for some the obscure ones for older jerseys, they're reproductions. My suggestion is to check the ebay sellers feedback. I've only had 1 jersey get messed up and it was because the nameset was a bit old, it was an original nameset for an england jersey and the adhesive didn't stick properly. Some of the good ebay sellers send you instructions with the temp, whether it's a cold or hot peel and how long to press the jersey. I hope this helps

Anybody in the states know a site that has smaller bundesliga club jerseys? Want the Union Berlin 3rd real bad but the shipping from their team store is wildly expensive

This is a fun pick up for me. I don't know how many of ya'll play Football Manager. I started an unemployed save and am trying to take Havant & Waterlooville(first team in England to offer a job) from the Vanarama National South to the Premier League. Currently in my second stint in the Championship.

Tommy Wright - Havant & Waterlooville 20/21 Home

TWRIGHT_HAVANT&WATERLOOVILLE_2021_HOME.jpg

Sam Magri - Havant & Waterlooville 20/21 Away

SMAGRI_HAVANT&WATERLOOVILLE_2021_AWAY.jpg

Copped this on eBay for $58 shipped not a bad deal at all specially with the patches . Anyway I can remove the Mckennie name tag and add Dybala ?

Attachments

• 09EC4B69-FCB5-4B87-8BEB-BC8C3FF9AEEF.png
    09EC4B69-FCB5-4B87-8BEB-BC8C3FF9AEEF.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
Copped this on eBay for $58 shipped not a bad deal at all specially with the patches . Anyway I can remove the Mckennie name tag and add Dybala ?

sorry but im pretty sure that's fake man. the juve team shop only sold them with the option for the serie A patches + scudetto. There was no CL patch options. usually the jerseys with all the patches and nameset like that at such a cheap price are knock offs.

sorry but im pretty sure that's fake man. the juve team shop only sold them with the option for the serie A patches + scudetto. There was no CL patch options. usually the jerseys with all the patches and nameset like that at such a cheap price are knock offs.

He told me he copped it on lids ! I’ll ask him for proof .
Damn lol my stomach just sunk to the bottom of my feet .

He told me he copped it on lids ! I’ll ask him for proof .
Damn lol my stomach just sunk to the bottom of my feet .

tenor.gif

damn sorry man. I'd say im like 98% sure he's full of it. nobody is selling a legit human race kit with CL patches ($20) + a nameset ($30) for that price :frown:

Back
Top Bottom